Post-Game Talk: Too Bad McDavid Didn't Show Up... Kadri Did Though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
Going to just have to keep playing as well in the third as possible. Have to watch for the refs trying to **** us over.

LeafsNation149

Feb 4, 2013
****ing hate these blind af refs. Soshnikov providing so much energy to the 4th line. Love his game minus that illegal hit.

Kadri, Nylander, Matthews, and Brown have been amazing too..

Andersen has been stellar minus that 1 idiot play as well.

Nizdizzle

Offseason Is The Worst Season
Jul 7, 2007
Windsor, Ontario
twitter.com
Refs being pretty garbage tonight. Hope the Oilers don't take advantage of the refs blind eye for Kadri. Could chop his hand off and he'd probably get called for diving.

Anyone who thinks the Oilers have "turned the corner" are kidding themselves. They still gonna be a bottom tier team and Lucic's contract is gonna haunt them.

Unhealthy Scratch

Auston 4:16
Mar 15, 2016
Neon Dion gets his first

Sure he's a Senator now, and it was a great move to dump that bloated contract and all, but I still root for the guy.

The Beyonder

Jan 16, 2007
Bozak and JVR have been so disappointing; Bozak I expected to struggle, but I expected JVR to be a leader and a big offensive threat this year, he's gotta pick it up and be a leader out there.

kk87

Feb 12, 2015
Waterloo, ON
Horrendous officiating at the end of the second. Soshnikov looks really good out there, nice to have him back with the big boys. I'd love to see him with Matthews and Nylander.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
i was just writing the most insightful thing anybody would have read and get ready to post "thread is closed" so now you get:
bozac sucks

Budsfan

Sep 17, 2006
Soshnikov should swap places with Hyman he is making the 4th line look like the best line out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad