Tomi Sallinen

JJTT

Jan 18, 2013
Oulu
Hardworking center with good speed and two way play. Excellent leadership qualities. Possibly 20-30 point player in Sweden.

YARR123

Oct 30, 2010
Even though he's only 25 he's been a key two-way player for Blues for many years now. Can play top-6 minutes, but I would assume that in a SHL team looking to win the championship he's more suited as 3rd line C. And I would be expecting something like 0.25 - 0.5 ppg depending on his role.

My impression has been that Jere is a bit more offensive of the two, while Tomi is more defense-oriented, but then again my impressions are from 1-2 years back (haven't seen that many Liiga games this season tbh), and both the brothers have really improved their offense. Good thing about Tomi is that he's a smart guy, can play any role.

m4tt145

Jun 7, 2013
Even though he's only 25 he's been a key two-way player for Blues for many years now. Can play top-6 minutes, but I would assume that in a SHL team looking to win the championship he's more suited as 3rd line C. And I would be expecting something like 0.25 - 0.5 ppg depending on his role.

My impression has been that Jere is a bit more offensive of the two, while Tomi is more defense-oriented, but then again my impressions are from 1-2 years back (haven't seen that many Liiga games this season tbh), and both the brothers have really improved their offense. Good thing about Tomi is that he's a smart guy, can play any role.

Ok, sounds great. If he ends up in Leksand he'll probably get a top six role as the team is on its second season after returning from the 2nd leauge, and doesn't have great depth. The teams main focus is getting is getting established as a solid team in SEL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad