Hocktopus

Jul 1, 2023
BC
View attachment 784155

Tatar.gif

Reactions: Pomee

gstommylee

Jan 31, 2012
Just shows how much vegas screwed themselves when they acquired Tatar back in 2018 for a 2018 first, 2019 2nd and a 2021 3rd only to trade him and Suzuki to montreal for pacioretty only to trade pacioretty to hurricanes for cap relief and several years later we acquire him for a 5th 2024.

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
No complaints, would love to see if he ends up having any chemistry with Beniers? Always been a Schwartz fan and felt he was a key contributor when healthy, but never really felt like he clicked with Beniers, Eberle or McCann the way he did on the 2nd line. Maybe Tatar will do that?

Either way, he’s played with some exceptionally talented forwards and will hopefully bring some experience and offense to Seattle!

Kat Predator

Nov 28, 2019
Historically, he's been a productive player. We need more production, considering the injuries, etc.

But then he wasn't contributing in Colorado. Has he been injured? Things just didn't click there for him? Hopefully a change of scenery revives him.

Reactions: Pomee

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Just shows how much vegas screwed themselves when they acquired Tatar back in 2018 for a 2018 first, 2019 2nd and a 2021 3rd only to trade him and Suzuki to montreal for pacioretty only to trade pacioretty to hurricanes for cap relief and several years later we acquire him for a 5th 2024.
After Vegas won the Cup and the Golden Knights grow Old they will be perennial bottom feeders...GMFrancis is doing it the right way with youth

Well, you can always get back a 5th at the TDL if things stay the way they've have been so far this season.

So Welcome to Seattle Tomas and maybe he fits with our group.
Tatar has been a good player throughout his career...hopefully he finds his game again,its a high reward low risk move

At the price, worth a kick of the tires anyway.
yep

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
Confession…I only just now looked up Tatar’s stats from last season.

… 20g and 28a.

I guess from the high magnitude of outrage from HF Devils fans at his “playoff disappearance”, I assumed he was a 60-70 point guy for them? Not 48…

And 33 years old? Yeah, any contribution he can bring is welcome as far as I’m concerned.

Reactions: sigma six and Pomee

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad