Tomas Plekanec back in Montreal - Birth of second child (has rejoined team Mar 30)

Captain Mountain

Formerly Captain Wolverine
Jun 6, 2010
Probably not. White in and Elller promoted would be my guess.
I would think that it means that the EGG line is back, at least temporarily. Reward Eller's good work on the 4th line.

Hope all is well for Pleky.

Last edited:

durojean

May 29, 2007
I'd try Vanek Desharnais Pacioretty
Galchenyuk Briere Gallagher
Bourque Eller Gionta
White Bournival ...

PricePkPatch*

Nice to see a thread about a guy having a family situation requiring him to leave the team turn into bickering and a discussion on line combos within 15 posts.

When life gives you Lemon..

can't wait for Pleky to be back, but we gotta make good of a bad situation. Hope whatever situation that recalled him will turn out okay.

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
and his family.

We all love to see him back in the lineup, but family 1st, the team can survive until he's back.

For sure family first no matter what situation , Plekanec is a heart and soul player that I want to retire as Hab (not anytime soon hopefully) , my best wishes go out to him and his family.

habtastic

Aug 17, 2007
Montrealer in Boston
Sure hope everything's ok. He's already had a rough year with the passing of his father. Hope it's just a minor problem. I know it shouldn't matter who the person is, but I'm such a fan of this guy's...(don't want to use the word...arghhh)...character. (dammit)

Was at an airport in India recently and met a Czech girl. Total stranger. Within 2 minutes, we were talking about Plekanec, his wife (she's a big deal there as some of you might know), etc. She was shocked that I knew who he was (him being my favourite Habs player, alongside Saku), I was elated just to be able to speak to somebody about him.

Anyway, all the best, Pleks!

Habaddict

Apr 12, 2009
toronto
Anyhow, I wanted to rest Plenc a little. As long as there is no
serious problem at home, this is alright. He can rest till the TB game.

neil2005

May 2, 2012
His wife gave birth last night or this morning.

Francois Gagnon ‏@GagnonFrancois 5m
Ne soyez pas inquiets pour plekanec. Il n'est pas blessé. La famille accueille un nouveau membre dans la discrétion. Rien de plus

Halifaxhab*

His wife gave birth last night or this morning.

Francois Gagnon ‏@GagnonFrancois 5m
Ne soyez pas inquiets pour plekanec. Il n'est pas blessé. La famille accueille un nouveau membre dans la discrétion. Rien de plus

félicitions!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad