Proposal: Tomas Hertl

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
San Jose has been waiting for this guy to take off for years and he is hot off the blocks this year. They would be nuts to move him now.

Reactions: Groo

GRANdSharks

Mar 14, 2018
Unless its part of a package for malkin or crosby 0% chance sharks trade hertl, of course pens would be stupid to trade either player so there is no deal to be had

Reactions: Gecklund

Tit

Toast and jam
Sep 23, 2018
San Jose has been waiting for this guy to take off for years and he is hot off the blocks this year. They would be nuts to move him now.

this.
and I wouldn't think he'd be a target for the pens/

Boondock

Feb 6, 2009
As a Penguin's fan outside of Malkin, Crosby, and Kessel, who would the sharks like from our roster?
Given cap issues and slow start as a team I'm surprised that Kessel wouldn't be available - Kessel for Hertl and a pick (FLA #2)?

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Given cap issues and slow start as a team I'm surprised that Kessel wouldn't be available - Kessel for Hertl and a pick (FLA #2)?

I don't know if Kessel would have the Sharks on his 8 team trade list but the Sharks would need to either have the Pens retain a small amount or add another player like Tim Heed or Radim Simek to make the money work from San Jose's end.

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
Unless its part of a package for malkin or crosby 0% chance sharks trade hertl, of course pens would be stupid to trade either player so there is no deal to be had

Not even Guentzal? Best playoff player over the past 2 years, Sharks aren't trying to win a cup?

matt trick

Jun 12, 2007
Hertl + Braun for Kessel?

No. Hertl can play C or W, is exceptional defensively, and has been a key part of some of the Sharks best line combos. This year he is PPG, and he is the biggest driver of the success of the Couture-Meier line. If he could just stay healthy...

He is also 6 years younger

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad