Player Discussion Tom Wilson, NHL All-Star (Part 3)

strungout

Professional Killer
Jul 1, 2002
North Carolina
IMG_0115.jpg

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Being Tom Wilson: Inside the life of hockey's most hated man

I would so pay to watch Tom Wilson read out mean tweets about himself.

Well well well....

“He’s fast, he’s got good skill, he plays a physical game, he puts D-men on edge and other forwards on edge when he’s on the ice,” said Vegas forward Ryan Reaves, who gave Wilson a concussion of his own in December and apologized in the aftermath of the hit. “I think he is a really good player. I think if he played a little smarter, he’d be even better.”

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
I like what Carrick said.... he glides with the best of them. I guess that is an aspect of skating most/all take for granted. That is the first time I have heard gliding discussed.

Last edited:
Reactions: VaCaps Fan

LesDiablesRouges

Feb 9, 2019
If the Caps strike on another player with even half the capability of Wilson, the rest of the NHL will explode. Each team has been trying to find one for years - especially our rivals - and they continue to strike out. We HIT GOLD. Having said that, I'd honestly love to grab another young beast that is even half the player Wilson is - of the same mold - and develop him, while Tom is still young and in his prime years. Heck, even someone like Kassian would just be a nightmare for the rest of the NHL.

Reactions: ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Honestly I don’t like Wilson fighting anymore. He’s gotten much better at it and probably too good. He is really hurting fools and it’s not great to see knowing what we know now about head injuries. Every time he drops the gloves I get worried for the opposing player.

Nah...Fighting Cole after he got cheap with Kuzy was a strong message.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad