Injury Report: Tom Pyatt out indefinitely - broken collar bone

Yzlamic Preacher*

Panik will be back.

Would not have put my money on Pyatt getting injured first this year.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Where it looks like the injury is long term, they'll probably bring someone up to fill out the roster.

More 2004

Stamkos Apologist
May 3, 2004
Tampa
Bring up Connolly drop Malone down? I get the feeling Bugsy is being showcased right now hence the linemates.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Pyatt out until thanksgiving (the American one I'm guessing), no call-up for now.

Erik Erlendsson ‏@erlendssonTBO
Don't expect any call ups from #tblightning with Pyatt out long term, plan for now is to stick with the 22 for time being

Damian Cristodero ‏@LightningTimes
Experct Tom Pyatt (broken collar bone) to be out until at least Thanksgiving, Cooper said. But apparently no immediate call-up coming.

Damian Cristodero ‏@LightningTimes
That could change, of course, but Cooper indicated Lightning likely will stick with what it has for Thursday home opener vs. Panthers.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
well with brown going down seems call up is either going to be connolly or tyrell if is one.

So hoping they would give connolly a chance seems like might want to run the seven d thing for a bit.

Is Brown even gonna miss time?

We don't have to call up anyone or go 7 D as we still have 12 forwards. I want Connolly up but Syracuse needs someone to lead that offense and he needs to keep his scoring touch up.

As I said in the gameday thread I'd like to see Barberio get a look on the wing. It could help get his offense going, just don't think we should break up the 4th line yet as they've looked good.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
Is Brown even gonna miss time?

We don't have to call up anyone or go 7 D as we still have 12 forwards. I want Connolly up but Syracuse needs someone to lead that offense and he needs to keep his scoring touch up.

As I said in the gameday thread I'd like to see Barberio get a look on the wing. It could help get his offense going, just don't think we should break up the 4th line yet as they've looked good.

I would like to see barbs get some power play time see what he can do.

I am unsure of brown dont have data took a vicious hit something like ribs hurt etc.. helped off ice or something so would say was a punishing hit for sure by a damm team mate in practice never get that lol

they sent gauthier and someone down to echl so doesnt look like we will be bringing connolly or tyrell up anytime soon unless they bring back gauthier

is disappointing to me bring up connolly give him 10 to 12 mins a game see what he can do mix him into a few lines if needed to get some minutes etc...

he might just light it up and is no one doing that yet for us lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad