Recalled/Assigned: Tokarski (conditioning) & Tangradi sent down (Dec. 19)

Agalloch

EliteProspects
Sep 18, 2002
Lachute, QC
Visit site
I expect Macdonald to be recalled for tomorrow's game. Tangradi was send down too... and I hope for good. Seriously I hope we trade Allen for a veteran forward (13th-14th forward). Bowman is better for 13th forward.

Price will play until X-Mas and Tokarski will play one game in Carolina or Florida.

Last edited:

JLP

Refugee
Aug 16, 2005
I believe he is signed 2 way this season.

Tok is on a two-way contract but that has nothing to do with waivers. He is subject to waivers but has consented to a conditioning loan which is a provision of the CBA.

So he can go hang with the Dogs no problem.

Tangradi has disappoint

FuzzyWuzzy

I'm still alive
Dec 20, 2012
Montreal
I expect Macdonald to be recalled for tomorrow's game. Tangradi was send down too... and I hope for good. Seriously I hope we trade Allen for a veteran forward (13th-14th forward). Bowman is better for 13th forward.

Price will play until X-Mas and Tokarski will play one game in Carolina or Florida.

You mean, someone like Travis Moen? :laugh:

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
Can the Bulldogs send Tangradi down as well?

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
Can the Bulldogs send Tangradi down as well?

...and then, can the Nailers send him down, too?

How deep does this minors system go anyway?

"The Montreal Canadiens have announced that Eric Tangradi has been assigned to the Sorel Blackhawks of the NAHL after failing to catch on with the Houma Boomers of the Louisiana Hockey League. Sorel has already announced their intention to send Tangradi down to Provigo HC of the Sorel-Tracy Commercial League."

Justin11

Jan 16, 2009
Montréal
Tok is on a two-way contract but that has nothing to do with waivers. He is subject to waivers but has consented to a conditioning loan which is a provision of the CBA.

So he can go hang with the Dogs no problem.

Tangradi has disappoint

Correct, my mistake. I was also thinking age / time played in the NHL. I'm wrong in both cases.

Since its a conditioning stint, will not have to go through waivers.

Bob b smith

Jan 14, 2007
Not piling on Tangradi, just making an observation...

After that shift where he blew clearings, with an unexplainable icing, and looked slow and confused, leading to the first goal, how many fans really thought he wouldn't be demoted? They've dealt harshly with Beaulieu and Tinordi, and Tangradi's just a 4th liner not in the teams long term plans... Everyone knew this would happen.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
I once thought Tangradi was somehow Blunden v 2.0. Well i was wrong

Blunden >> Tangradi

Not even close. Blunden was doing all the little things right like skating to the red-line to dump the puck or going to the net.

Tangradi :facepalm:

Good for Dustin to get some games in.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad