ANH (A)
SJS (A)
VGK (A) (2nd of a back to back)
SEA (H)
TBL (H)
VAN (A)
CLB (H)
CHI (H)

I’ll go with 6-3-1. Toilet seat sort of up.

E64261C4-0A6C-48A6-8A7E-164CED91E450.gif

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
One good game against the Isles doesn't convince me they've had their "Come to Jesus" moment.

Three wins max.

Chips

Aug 19, 2015
Non Oilers fan who follows them close ish and some other teams; maybe I can bring a little unemotional optimism lol. I think this is the stretch they get firmly back in the playoffs picture, so many division games.

Avs are destined to lose at this point they’re floundering and Georgiev is playing non stop. Idk, maybe they correct the ship. Has to happen eventually.

A bunch of division games against some of the weaker defensive teams in the league. That game against the isles shows they’re capable of owning middling (in the east) teams, so they are capable of most of these wins.

Kings are inconsistent. They could show up since it’s a sort of “rematch” but again the Oilers could come just as motivated.

Ducks and Sharks are teams. I’m curious to see Karlsson against the Oilers but I assume the Oilers owe the Ducks

Vegas is great, Seattle can be if they use the right goalie, then Tampa. I think they can take two of these if they head in with some momentum ie win the first few games of 10. If they only lose 1 it’s against Vegas. Tampa is inconsistent and might use their backup against the Oilers

Hawks, Jackets and Vancouver should be all easily winnable if we’re assuming that game against the Isles was legit how they’re going to play. I think if they win over half of the first 7, they take all these.

The only question mark I have, I’ll probably amend this post, what’s the breakdown of goalie splits for the Oilers tandem? Idk if there’s some pattern of who gets starts against what teams or a consistent % of splits

I voted 8 before remembering Campbell lol. I’ll say 7

COL - W
LAK - L
ANH - W
SJS - W
VGK - L
SEA - L
TBL - W
VAN - W
CBJ - W
CHI - W

originally had Seattle as a win but I need 7.

Last edited:

Delicious Pancakes

Top Pocket Find
Apr 23, 2012
Home
Seattle, Tampa and Vancouver will all be playing the 2nd of a B2B. Colorado is coming into Edmonton on an 0-4-1 losing streak including losses to Arizona and Vancouver. Anaheim, San Jose, Columbus and Chicago are all bottom feeder teams. The Vegas game is a sceduled loss.

7 wins is definitely doable. Coming out of this 10 game segment with less than 13 points will be a waste of an opportunity to gain ground in the standings.

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

HockeyGuy1964

Oct 7, 2013
Hey, how are we gonna get that coach & GM fired with the kind of optimism shown in this thread?

We need a 10 game losing streak if we really want to achieve our real goal.

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad