Confirmed with Link: Toffoli to CGY for Emil Heineman, Tyler Pitlick + Picks (Part 2)

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Are you sure about that? I thought the rumor was Edmonton refused to include Draisail.
Correct. Apparently the ask for Subban was nuts, it was Draisalt+4th OV 2016 (Puul)+Nurse or Kelfbom+another prospect.
Surprising part is when Edmonton declined, Bergevin walked entirely instead of negotiating.
How do you go from asking this much to simply taking Weber is also a headscratcher, but as previously mentioned, they had a major stiffy for Weber.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
2021-22Montreal CanadiensNHL3791726
2021-22Calgary FlamesNHL37111223

I'm not that sure about that. How on earth, did he had more points with a bottom playing team like us....

He started on fire the first 15 games with the flames. Before slowing down hard the rest of the season.
He was playing with Suzuki. In Calgary he was playing with Backlund. That is not the same

Reactions: Estimated_Prophet

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
If Canes win against Rangers, it's 27 and if Rangers win against Carolina, it's 26.
I wanted Rangers over Canes before but seeing we move up another spot. Hope we ready Ivan Miroshnichenko with that pick if we don’t move up.
Let’s Go Rangers!!!!

Last edited:

Tetragrammaton

Mar 17, 2022
Are you sure about that? I thought the rumor was Edmonton refused to include Draisail.
No I’m not sure about that. I also remember Bergevin wanting a pick added to Draisaitl as he was still just an unproven player. I might be completely out to lunch on this one, but after hearing so many trade rumours along the years it’s hard to keep track.

I think the rumor was a pick 4th overall in 2016 and Leon draisaitl for Subban If I recall.

Thank the lord it didn't didn't through haha
Yes this is what I remember too! The Lord was very good to you guys, thank him daily. McJesus for the Cup this year!

Reactions: 26Mats

rahad

Feb 3, 2016
montreal
Correct. Apparently the ask for Subban was nuts, it was Draisalt+4th OV 2016 (Puul)+Nurse or Kelfbom+another prospect.
Surprising part is when Edmonton declined, Bergevin walked entirely instead of negotiating.
How do you go from asking this much to simply taking Weber is also a headscratcher, but as previously mentioned, they had a major stiffy for Weber.
Dumb Dumb could have changed the habs history for every, if he negotiated better with a even dumber DG in Edmonton.

Draisalt + Nurse + Sergachev(drafted by us)....... We could have a better chance of beating Tampa Bay with that roster.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad