Toffoli on cover of Sports Illustrated

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Bwaaaahahahahahha.

His teammates are gonna ride that one for a while. At least we can't accuse him of being soft and not going to the traffic areas!

Captain Mittens*

BMAauHzCIAABSxe.jpg:large

"Hey Mom, I'm on the cover of....... oh ****...Mom Dwight King is on the cover of Sports Illustrated!"

Last edited by a moderator:

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Looks like a clear knee to the face. Can't believe he wasn't suspended for that clear intent to injure. :sarcasm:

Save that for the main board!:sarcasm:

Surprise SI put hockey on the cover at all. Kings win the Cup, 16th cover with LeBaron James on it...that season. The Kings were the only Champion in all sports not to get the cover. Personally, I'd have gone with that beauty of a hipcheck Scuderi threw down in game 2.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Looks like a clear knee to the face. Can't believe he wasn't suspended for that clear intent to injure. :sarcasm:

You can tell from the still image that Toffoli is taking a nibble out of Kruger's knee while attempting to butt-end him in the taint, in addition to bicycle kick his jersey numbers right off. I don't want Shanahan to see this at all

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
You can tell from the still image that Toffoli is taking a nibble out of Kruger's knee while attempting to butt-end him in the taint, in addition to bicycle kick his jersey numbers right off. I don't want Shanahan to see this at all

He graduated with honors from the Dustin Brown School of Hard Knocks (and Elbows)â„¢.

etherialone

dialed in your mom
Mar 6, 2008
The Ether
Toffoli was on the NHL network being interviewed today/tonight. He is such a good kid. Happy to be in the NHL and happy to be on the Kings.

Great to see him making the most of his chance.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad