olli

Unregistered User
Dec 2, 2016
cÃnÃdÃ
Getzlaf>Toews
Kane>>Perry
Henrique>Saad
Rakell>Debrincat
It's close. Once you factor in cap hits I'll take the ducks.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
The results! lol!

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
Getzlaf~Kane
Rakell>>Toews
Debrincat>Henrique
Saad>Perry

Super tough. I think without contracts I’ll take Hawks, with I’ll take Ducks. Voted Ducks.

Rolo

Aug 9, 2011
Getzlaf~Kane
Rakell>>Toews
Debrincat>Henrique
Saad>Perry

Super tough. I think without contracts I’ll take Hawks, with I’ll take Ducks. Voted Ducks.

Interesting way to compare it, but you need to do it by position IMO.

C - Getzlaf / Toews
RW - Perry / Kane
LW - Debrincat, Saad / Henrique, Rakell

*plenty aware Henrique also plays C, and Rakell can as well.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Everyone is forgetting about Nick Schmaltz, who is following the career trajectory of Scheifele, and who I believe will explode next year.
What does he have to do with this poll? Should we mention the Ducks young defensemen and goalie as well?

Reactions: Rolo

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
It seems pretty clearly in the Blackhawks favour here. Kane is the best player here, even with a down season, and is 4 years younger than the Ducks best player, Getzlaf. Rakell and DeBrincat are both good young wingers. Rakell is more proven, but is also closer to his prime being 24 compared to 20, and gets to play with Getzlaf, whereas DeBrincat didn't get to play much with Kane. I would take Rakell, but overall a Kane- DeBrincat pairing is probanly slightly more valuable than a Getzlaf-Rakell pairing due to age and having the best player. Then you have Toews-Saad, which is way better than Henrique-Perry. For all the crap Toews gets, his worst year offensively is still better than Henrique's best, and he's still a good possession and defensive player and better than Henrique there, while only being 2 years older. And while Saad had a poor year, he's shown he's consistently been a high end ES producer and possession player and should bounce back next year. Both he and Toews shot career low percentages and that line should be much more productive next year. Meanwhile, Perry is 8 years older and had been regressing hard the last two seasons.

Reactions: Rolo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad