Toe jam …

Bumpus

Shhh ...
Mar 4, 2008
WV
Settle a bet.

When it comes to public displays of toe jam, how much is too much?

And, is there a state-by-state standard deviation depending on which WalMart you happen to be in at a given time?

Bumpus

Shhh ...
Mar 4, 2008
WV
Well … clearly he’s the true expert in the field, but a busy gentleman like him can’t be expected to drop what he’s working on at a moment’s notice simply to answer queries from the masses. So I wanted to know what my fellow laymen thought of the issue before he graced us with his scholarly opinion.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Toe-jam on a chick (especially enough that there’s a visible amount in public) is more of a nasty “Hell-No Jam” alarm IMO.

Seriously...that shit’s gross.

And I’m a person who finds feet disgusting as is. But if you can’t even wash your toes especially during this sweltering sumner heat then where else aren’t you clean?? Gross.

Reactions: Bumpus

ACLEVERNAME

No content.
Jan 6, 2010
Oof...
A man should never show his feet outside of his own privately owned property and/or beach/pool/bathhouse type settings where it's accepted. It's an obvious show of vanity at best and a subtle show of fetishism at the worst.

I happened to catch eyes with some fool wearing Roman-style sandals at a restaurant patio the other day and from his gaze I had to think he was either propositioning me or taking full delight in my disgust. f***ing savages.

Bumpus

Shhh ...
Mar 4, 2008
WV
Ok, so that’s two votes for none.

Is there any deviation from that stance dependent upon current State of residence? Say … Arkansas vs. Pennsylvania? Or, Florida vs. f’ing Anywhere else?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad