Cut/Released: Todd Gurley and Clay Matthews

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Head scratcher for me. The system that McVay implemented for him was to make him last longer.

Was this system in place from Day One? Or was it put in place after he nearly won MVP and was an absolute workhorse, cause often times its too little too late.

Yep , im all for anyone who wants to holdout , freaking brutal bizz the NFL is.
Dallas might find out with Elliott.

This is why I had 0 problems with what Bell did. Too often teams run these guys in the ground during their rookie deals/low salary years and when its time for pay day they get zilch or aren't rewarded properly. Gurley had a high paying deal for what, 2 years? Now he'll never pass 10 million in salary again.

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
No doubt. I'm a Vikings fan and I think a Dalvin Cook extension is inevitable based on everything they've said about his importance and how they've built the team. A big extension is a concern for any RB and in his case he has had some type of injury issue in all three seasons so far. Great player when he's on the field but it's far too risky.

Makes you appreciate Peterson (and Frank Gore) even more both going (somewhat) strong at their ages. Sucks Peterson lost 2 years to suspension and injury.

Reactions: Avs_19

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Might have to cheer for the Falcons next year along with the Rams. Gurley my favorite player in the league right now along with Lamar.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad