To the HF Stars family

Blindsummit

Jun 3, 2017
Alberta
So I've done some airing of grievances in the last game thread, and to make it more positive I'd like to list my Stars things I'm thankful for in no particular order. Please be aware I AM drinking at this time;
1. Roman Polak - what a stud! Just looking at his beaten and battered face on the bench last game made the cockles of my heart warm. God loves a tryer and Roman is a full-on tryer!
2. Miro Heiskanen - could he be the perfect human 2? It's very possible. I'm not saying he could be Nick Lidstrom, but he could be Nick Lidstrom.
3. My fellow Dallas Stars fans - a fantastic bunch of people, who welcomed me into the fold when I moved to Dallas and made me feel one of the family. All y'all are awesome!
4. Alex Radulov - even for the cellys alone. A man who gives a shit when others don't.
5. We are not, and will never be, the Toronto f***in' Maple Leafs.

Contrafibulations to y'all!

Last edited:

JesusNPucks

Dec 22, 2009
Amman, Jordan
Merry Christmas to you and yours, fellow hockey nerds. May your celebrations be elite, your stomachs full, your holiday drama minimal, and your peace comprehensive!

“For a child is born to us, a son is given to us.
The government will rest on his shoulders.
And he will be called: Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
His government and its peace will never end.
He will rule with fairness and justice from the throne of his ancestor David for all eternity.
The passionate commitment of the Lord of Heaven’s Armies will make this happen!”
(Isaiah 9:6-7)

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Hey boys- new fan here love the christmsas spirit

is this the right place to ask who the better rookie defnesemna is??

thahks merry Chrismat god bless

W72gaky.jpg

Dynamite Time

Where Is My Mind?
Jan 23, 2018
Austin, TX
I hope everyone had a good x-mas and will have a good start to the new year.

I literally ignored everything but family for about a week because we were finally all able to get together this year.

Family is elite.

Reactions: hairylikebear

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad