TNA Now Illegal in Tennessee?

GindyDraws

I will not disable my Adblock, HF
Mar 13, 2014
Indianapolis
Have to give credit to user MiLB Fan over at Freakin' Awesome Network, my main base of operations.

811feb74030b23c42b80fc047429fb8f.jpg

abf38481b780bfe36e361f26e77d9b72.jpg

According to Dave Meltzer, they have until 5:30 EDT today to salvage what they can, or otherwise, they won't be allowed to operate legally anymore. If you go to the State of Tennessee's business operations website, you can see for yourself how this affects TNA and some of its parent groups.

I post this here due to the fact that this may actually be how TNA dies, and it would be a rather strange way for this promotion to end.

iamjs

Oct 1, 2008
so for those of us who don't know the backstory and since there's no links included in this thread, what the hell is going on?

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
TNA is what's going on.

They're meant to file official papers yearly, but they missed the deadline. A second deadline was today, and they sill haven't filed.

But I've no idea what this actually means or what might happen. I've no clue how stuff like this actually works. I read a while back about them them changing company names or something, which was when the Harris twins were getting involved. Maybe this has something to do with that?

GindyDraws

I will not disable my Adblock, HF
Mar 13, 2014
Indianapolis
so for those of us who don't know the backstory and since there's no links included in this thread, what the hell is going on?

Alright, here's the easiest way to explain: Every year, companies have to file forms to remain operational in the state of Tennessee (which is true just about everywhere, but I'm sticking to where this takes place), and the only reason people noticed about this was that a few months ago, Dave Meltzer wrote a story about how TNA had until July to file paperwork that would allow them to remain operational. They missed that deadline. He then commented that they have a secondary deadline to make good on what was owed (which was yesterday), and from the looks of it, they missed that, too.

Only Arlouxe, the film company that oversees the tapings, has a valid business license, but it's highly unlikely they absorbed all of TNA's assets in a quick period, especially given that it would have been publicized by TNA itself.

Also, they still are using "TNA Entertainment, LLC" as their company name for Bound for Glory advertisements, but that is not valid anymore.

scrubadam

Apr 10, 2016
Whats with the Harris bros and where they get the money to fund TNA? It's not like they were huge stars in wrestling or something.

Maybe TNA is a front for something more shady LOL ???

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
The money from the Harris brothers isn't their own, it's from the marketing company they work for.
Plus they spent a lot of time in the WWE, and they probably got massively overpaid when they were in TNA.

Plus it pays well to be a racist nowdays I hear.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad