TML Players in 2015 Draft

D3ADLY

Jan 8, 2009
Twitter @AgentDeadly
I was having this discussion with some people that if TML players were to be selected in 2015 draft rather than in the year they were selected in even knowingly what they are able to do where would they be picked. I know draft is pretty close and excitement is in the air and rightfully so it could be the best draft for Maple Leafs in a very long time or dare i say ever.
Leafs have good young players that were picked in recent drafts but nothing as we can say Great maybe Morgan will achieve that through out his career. Having said that where would you rank our players in today's draft?

Here is a list of players no particular order..

M. Reilly ROUND: 1st (5th overall)
W. Nylander ROUND: 1st (8th overall)
N. Kadri ROUND: 1st (7th overall)
J. Gardiner ROUND: 1st (17th overall)
D. Phaneuf ROUND: 1st (9th overall)
P. Kessel ROUND: 1st (5th overall)
JVR ROUND: 1st (2nd overall)
J. Lupul ROUND: 1st (7th overall)

I believe M. Reilly would fall couple of spots maybe 7th but being picked 5th in this draft would not shock me. Nylander probably 10-14. Kadri 8-12. Gardiner 24-30. Phaneuf 7-12. Kessel 4-6. JVR 6-9 and Lupul 15-20.
What do you think how would these players look in the coming draft which is supposedly been pumped up to be the biggest and best draft in ages. This is just an opinion based thread and intended to take it in a fun way.
Do you think any of the players drop of significantly? and why? does the likes of Gardiner fall in to second round or any of our current players selected in top 10 would not be selected in top 10 in 2015?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad