Tkachuk Spears Martin from the bench - Suspended 1 Game

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Flames GM summed my feelings up well. Love the player, hate what he did, agree with and support the suspension.

I love Tkachuk and the edge he plays on during play. Just wish he'd stop doing crap outside of the play
See Baxterman? it is possible to condemn the actions of a player you love. Several Flames fans have done it and they did not spontaneously combust or anything.

crazyfisherman

Sharangovich fanboy
Sep 22, 2012
he has gotten suspended for 2 unsportsman like conducts, people are acting like hes running around being a career ender lol

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
See Baxterman? it is possible to condemn the actions of a player you love. Several Flames fans have done it and they did not spontaneously combust or anything.

If there was something to condemn I would do it.

I regularly criticize the Flames and Flame players. If you ask Flames fans here I doubt any of them would call me a homer.

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
too bad he got a game, I wanted to see him hopefully get pummelled into oblivion tonight by a canadian.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Spearing players on the ice when you're on the bench has never and will never be accepted in the game. If you think nothing was wrong with what he did and can't fathom why the NHL would suspend him for this then you just don't have a clue. This spear would not have gotten him a suspension if he was on the ice. If he taps or punches Witkowski when they're in a scrum and not while he's being sent off the ice, he wouldn't have been suspended.

You can be a pest and not get idiotic suspensions.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
If there was something to condemn I would do it.

I regularly criticize the Flames and Flame players. If you ask Flames fans here I doubt any of them would call me a homer.
So what do you think of the multiple Flames fans saying he did do something wrong and deserved a suspension?

Woodtkachuk

Jun 2, 2011
he definitely deserved to get suspended as a repeat offender.

Funny how everyone hates him but flames fans just love the kid

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
he definitely deserved to get suspended as a repeat offender.

Funny how everyone hates him but flames fans just love the kid
It's pretty normal. You've got yourself a young Alex Burrows there, who seems like he could be considerably more talented as well. I wouldn't say I hate him though, yet anyways.

Let's hope he stays on the Burrows side of the pest spectrum and doesn't stray towards the Cooke side, also known as the dark side.

Duffalufagus

Jan 4, 2017
It certainly wasn't a suspendable play.

The "elbow" to Doughty was very minor made to look worse by Doughtys pathetic dive.
This. Doughty is a little bitch. Proves it all the time. Tkachuk owns his ass. Making kraft dinner in his kitchen before the game even starts.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad