Titans 2007 Nhl Draft Ranking

Jesse

Jun 28, 2005
Pittsburgh
Didn't Moller win the Swiftest Skater competition at the CHL game or something?

Pretty sure he won some type of relay. I even saw video of it.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Yeap guys thats true I just redo old one ranking but I think how I changed Ranking is better than old one doesnt mean that I am not smart enough WHY ????????
I mean your ranking was good but I did few changes and I added few players
Everyone can do what he want............
IF you are mad sorry about that ..............:teach:

You didn't make any ****ing changes, dude. You flopped a few guys and added like 5 players.

You had no creative input on that at all, really.

Give me a break. Make your own damn list or give someone credit in the first place for stealing their list.

Redwingsfan

Global Moderator
Jul 15, 2006
Didn't Moller win the Swiftest Skater competition at the CHL game or something?

Pretty sure he won some type of relay. I even saw video of it.

i have no idea, but it doesnt sound wrong. he is a good skater. i dont know why anyone says he is not.

Letang fan 58

No More Fleury
May 12, 2004
Canada
You didn't make any ****ing changes, dude. You flopped a few guys and added like 5 players.

Give me a break. Make your own damn list or give someone credit in the first place for stealing their list.

30 out of 60 are different than yours...........how's that ego workin out for you.:shakehead

phtrem

Aug 16, 2002
Everywhere you aren't!
Visit site

30 out of 60 are different than yours...........how's that ego workin out for you..

You are both right... normally, if you build an opinion/research/development/result based on other opinion/research/development/result, you should made it clear at the begginning and ask the first creator before doing it... if you don't, it's clearly plagiarism.

In this case, it's note like it's an important opinion/research/development/result that will save lifes, cure illness or bring a lot of money... it's simply a good opinion for a draft ranking!! So, it's not necessary to see it bigger than it is in reality...!

So, next time bigv, just ask before doing something like that and Jon Rx, you just have to be happy somebody likes your work enough to use it to build an it's own opnion!!!! :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad