Tinordi's first goal

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Ok so we all know Jarred is not an offensive wizard but he does have 2 assists in his first 3 games this year and 6 in 33 career games.

So let the prediction begin, when will Jarred Tinordi score his first NHL goal?

Tarasenko

Unregistered User
Oct 11, 2011
Beaulieu will score before Tinner, but I can see both getting their first goal in a 3-4 games span.

OpenIceHit

Oct 3, 2006
VA
I'm impressed by Tinordi's game. He has more offensive flair than I thought. His pass on Gallagher's goal was a beauty.

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
I'm impressed by Tinordi's game. He has more offensive flair than I thought. His pass on Gallagher's goal was a beauty.

This is what i think makes Tinordi a special prospect.

He's big, tough, pretty mobile, good hockey IQ, etc. All the things you'd expect from a guy in his mold of a big shut down D.

But his offence in underrated in the sense that while he won't create the offense or lead the attack, he has the smarts to know what to do when the puck is on his stick. Simple plays like the pass to the slot to Gallagher in the TB show it. HE didn't wind up a big slapper, he basically passed it to gally accurately and let him tip it, which shows good awareness of both the context of the current play and awareness of his own abilities. I think if paired with Subban in the future (for example), he won't be a Gorges type who can't be a threat, causing Subban to be hemmed in on his side of the ice.

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
Tinordi's offensive game is far from polished though. If only he could learn how to create offense... he'd be golden in all positions. PP, PK, even-strength.

2 assists in 3 games so far this year, I'll take it.

The assist on Gallagher's goal was quite nice to boot.

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
Only a matter of time.

He's underrated offensively I feel, not that he'll ever put up great numbers but he's already contributing and he doesn't kill offense the way Gill, Murray or Gorges do.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad