Confirmed with Link: Tinordi suspended 20 games for performance enhancing substance violation

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Yeah, I'm sure no one knew anything. Just a "hockey trade". Nothing to do with shaming Scott... Nothing to see here.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
I don't think they publicize that. That's something you'd get from the media so we probably won't. Assuming you believe him, his line about him not knowingly taking it could be an indicator.

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
I just find some of the drugs that are illegal for pro athletes don't make a lot of sense to me. I don't really care what they take to help them perform night after night but that's just my opinion. They can barely take cold medication.
I don't think they publicize that. That's something you'd get from the media so we probably won't. Assuming you believe him, his line about him not knowingly taking it could be an indicator.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
I just find some of the drugs that are illegal for pro athletes don't make a lot of sense to me. I don't really care what they take to help them perform night after night but that's just my opinion. They can barely take cold medication.

Yes they can be inane, especially at the international level.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida

Someone in the main boards thread posted a list of banned substances (not sure if it was the NHL's list). I actually take two of them; spironolactone (diuretic, blood pressure lowerer, testosterone blocker in my case), and ephedrine.

Guess I'd fail an anti-doping test :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad