Tinordi K-O...concussions alert

Status
Not open for further replies.

dkd

May 4, 2012
Canada
Face first into the ice it looks like too. I ****ing love Tinordi! Hope he recovers fast.

68*

****k. Most embarrassing thing that can happen to a fighter.

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
****k. Most embarrassing thing that can happen to a fighter.

Really? The embarrassment is minimal compared to the possible health issues.

All fighters get clocked from time to time.

Carey Chant

Jul 13, 2007
Toronto
Man this Pedan guy has freak punching power. He's destroyed a couple of other guys this year as well.

Tinordi will bounce back but he will have to pick and choose his fights ie guys he can beat/draw, not guys like Pedan who can end careers.

Vern

Dec 9, 2013
ive got goosebumps...

I was literally just thinking what a shame it was a guy like tinner is stuck in hamilton fighting every two nights.. imagine how good he could be if he spent more time training skill and less fighting.

then boom, this thread pops up in front of my eyes

Habs100

Nov 6, 2013
So our two most developed and possibly best defense prospects (Tinordi and Nygren) are out with concussions...

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Man this Pedan guy has freak punching power. He's destroyed a couple of other guys this year as well.

Tinordi will bounce back but he will have to pick and choose his fights ie guys he can beat/draw, not guys like Pedan who can end careers.

I'd rather he doesn't pick his spots, really. He hasn't lost many fights like that, it happens to everyone (Even guys like Lucic get dropped.)

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
that Pedan puke let go of his jersey, allowing his head to bounce off the ice. Worst of all is he skates away without a care.

That looked very bad, 'losing his services' takes a backseat to a kid's health

68*

Wasn't he a bad fighter when we drafted him? Looks like Komi all over again.
Much better fighter than Komi. First time he loses a fight since a looong time. Hopefully Prust will sit down with him, watch the video and give him some advice.

JuicyHam

Dec 16, 2013
windsor
Oof. That sucks that first big punch was hard and the second one was too and them face to the ice...
I hope it doesn't effect him long term and he can get back quick.

On an unrelated note I love pedan as a player.

MasterD

Giggidy Giggidy Goo
Jul 1, 2004
Wasn't he a bad fighter when we drafted him? Looks like Komi all over again.

First thing I thought too, Komi all over again... except Komi was actually a good NHL defensive D before the fight.

Rest of the video can be seen here.

He got up but...

http://www.rds.ca/hockey/lah/jarred-tinordi-mis-k-o-1.2096742

None of the videos shows exactly what happened (wish the youtube one didn't have that sign right smack in the middle), but in the RDS video I think possibly his face bounced on his own arm instead of the ice... hope so anyways

rockjngo

Oct 31, 2011
if you watch it slow motion you can see tinordi's head was saved by his right arm as he was falling down. there was blood on the ice but probably from that punch and his lip bleeding. tinordi was aware and conscious. It doesn't look as bad as the first video where it was cut off. i find tinner to be an awkward fighter, he's not strong on his skates. he needs to stop fighting heavyweights, his job as a first round pick is to make the nhl and hit smaller players like brad marchand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad