Injury Report: Timothy Liljegren Will Miss “Significant Time” -- December 16, 2023 Update.

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
Looked really bad. Still can’t believe NO ONE stood up for Liljegren. Such a dirty play by the rat.

I hope Marchand's career ends prematurely, and soon !!! He deserves retribution for all his antics and especially his dirtiness.

All we know for sure, is that we won't be the ones giving the retribution. I don't usually watch the post game stuff but I watched a bit today, and I was surprised to hear it expressed rather bluntly that basically, this team is a bunch of p***yes. I wish I could argue the point, but I can't.

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
Just when he was establishing himself as a top 4 d man. That hurts.
He's been excellent this season. Disappointing for us, team and him no doubt.

I hope Marchand's career ends prematurely, and soon !!! He deserves retribution for all his antics and especially his dirtiness.
Gotta think there is some karma out there that eventually rains down...

rielledup

Sep 17, 2015
Liljegren seems to be pretty polarizing, people on here seem to think much higher of him than sports radio people.

mapleleaf979

Jan 14, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
I am quite sure its an, MCL tear and possibly meniscus tear for Liljegren. The inside of his left knee took the brunt of that force. Hopefully no meniscus tear. He is out 4 weeks minimum.

Reactions: torontoblood

capfit9

Oct 29, 2009
Simon Benoit
Mikko Kokkonen
Connor Timmins (not sure about his return timeline from injury)

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
Wonder if we'll see Topi

Sad to see no response from the team and i sure as hell dont expect one from the league

Leafs87

Mr. Steal Your Job
Aug 10, 2010
Toronto
Apparently the ref claims he didn't see it so that means the DoPS can step in and assess supplemental discipline. Does anyone believe that will happen though?

Honestly becomes a he said she said situation. At the end of the day, it’s up to the Leafs to let teams know they can’t pull this BS. As they always have in the past, they have yet again failed tonight.

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019
Well that sucks

We need to find a replacement for him, running lagesson is not a long term solution

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad