Value of: Timo Meier

CapnZin

Jul 20, 2017
Sweden
Not just off of last game, but a player I’ve been impressed with whenever I watch the games is Kevin Labanc. Had a real good year. He would be a player I would love for the Flyers to target.

ElPrimeTime

Dec 23, 2014
Edmonton, AB
1381823cc658f075e4a2248de0abb320.jpg

I felt it was fitting, obviously not true, but funny...

Reactions: missionAvs

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Not just off of last game, but a player I’ve been impressed with whenever I watch the games is Kevin Labanc. Had a real good year. He would be a player I would love for the Flyers to target.
Labanc has been really good since he finally got a consistent line. It’s really crazy how everyone calls us an old team when our best forwards recently have been Hertl, Meier, and Labanc. You could throw in Couture, Nyquist, and Kane who I’m pretty sure are all under 30.

CapnZin

Jul 20, 2017
Sweden
Labanc has been really good since he finally got a consistent line. It’s really crazy how everyone calls us an old team when our best forwards recently have been Hertl, Meier, and Labanc. You could throw in Couture, Nyquist, and Kane who I’m pretty sure are all under 30.
I’ve always been a fan of Labanc. Very under the radar type player that seems to be effective in any situation or role. He can check, we saw that he can drive play, play on the PP, and so on.

Luckily for SJS he broke out this year.

Reactions: Gecklund

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
I’ve always been a fan of Labanc. Very under the radar type player that seems to be effective in any situation or role. He can check, we saw that he can drive play, play on the PP, and so on.

Luckily for SJS he broke out this year.
Yeah it’s really crazy cause all three of Hertl, Meier, and Labanc have really shown flashes of their abilities and what they’re capable of but they didn’t put it fully put it together until this year. We are real lucky that they all started clicking the same year. It’s the biggest reason for our success. Being able to play Jumbo on the third line wouldn’t be possible without Hertl and Meier taking the next step. The third line wouldn’t be nearly as productive without Labanc there.

Reactions: CapnZin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad