Signing(s): Tim Tebow is back

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
I mean Tebow is from Jacksonville area and the majority of their fanbase are Florida fans especially considering how much of a joke FSU is these days. No surprise the farce of Tebow in a Jags jersey sells well.

Reactions: DaveG

AHockeyFanatic

Champa Bay
Jul 4, 2021
Nah. It's more like football fans who want to watch an actually good player hate Tebow.
Nah, football fans wouldn’t care, and most like him. He’s rustlin’ jimmies because he’s a God fearing christian and people are insecure about their beliefs. It’s hilarious how bent out of shape everyone gets over him.

Also he’s the greatest college football player of all time and judging by that shitty Miami logo I think I know why you don’t like him. ;)

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
and the athiests hate themselves some Tebow…..

...okay? Why would I care one way or the other?

I don't have anything for or against Tebow, and I think it was a brilliant PR move by the Jaguars to bring him in because he's a legend in Northern Florida. He's not a professional football player though.

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
Nah, football fans wouldn’t care, and most like him. He’s rustlin’ jimmies because he’s a God fearing christian and people are insecure about their beliefs. It’s hilarious how bent out of shape everyone gets over him.

Also he’s the greatest college football player of all time and judging by that shitty Miami logo I think I know why you don’t like him. ;)
Seems the like jimmies got you bent out of shape.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com

Plenty of athletes are "God-fearing Christians" and nobody cares. People who dislike Tebow for his religious stuff dislike him because he is OBNOXIOUSLY in-your-face about his religious beliefs.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street

I wish more athletes would be so open about their faith. It could do some good.

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
I am not sure why Tebow is doing this. He played in the NFL, then tried baseball now back in the NFL in a different position.
I guess he'd rather have a marginal career as a backup then move on in his life.

Probably because he's getting paid quite a bit of money(assuming he plays and doesn't get injured).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad