Signing(s): Tim Tebow is back

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
Call me crazy but I feel like the worst thing to happen to his career was getting drafted by Denver so early, as a QB.

If he went later round, he might have realized he wasn't cut out for QB and converted to other position early, and become respectable at that.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Call me crazy but I feel like the worst thing to happen to his career was getting drafted by Denver so early, as a QB.

If he went later round, he might have realized he wasn't cut out for QB and converted to other position early, and become respectable at that.

Tebow refusing to convert to another position is 100% on Tebow and no one else

He should be thankful the Broncos threw away a 1st round pick on him or else he would have never played in NFL

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Tell me again how us evil dirty atheists just don't like Tebow because of his religion.

Dude sucks. go away and stick to your desk job. Also lol at all you clowns in this thread trying to defend him as a good player.
The Cult of Tebow is so strange, lol. It's like their sense of self is directly tied to him.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
Tell me again how us evil dirty atheists just don't like Tebow because of his religion.

Dude sucks. go away and stick to your desk job. Also lol at all you clowns in this thread trying to defend him as a good player.

Am I missing something, because I don't see many "clowns" defending him as a good player in this thread.

No one with even the slightest knowledge of professional football thinks Tim Tebow is even a semi-passable NFL player at this stage of his life. He wasn't even a good QB when he was in the league the first time, for that matter.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad