Tim Stützle's 7 Game Milestone is Approachin

Where to Do With Tim Stützle

• Total voters

Evincar

I have found the way
Aug 10, 2012
It never occured to you that rookies are sheltered for a reason?

If he needs to be sheltered he shouldnt be playing in the NHL. Its bad for his development and just burns a year on his ELC. At the very least he should be seeing a good amount of PP time. You shouldnt need to shelter rookies from the PP but Stutzle is 11th in PP minutes among Sens players so far.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
If he needs to be sheltered he shouldnt be playing in the NHL. Its bad for his development and just burns a year on his ELC. At the very least he should be seeing a good amount of PP time. You shouldnt need to shelter rookies from the PP but Stutzle is 11th in PP minutes among Sens players so far.

lol wut. How did you get 11th? Did you include the goaltenders? He’s 9th in total toi but when you consider that he missed 3 games and actually look at toi/gp he is 7th. As with his ice time it’s going to be an upward progression just like it is for any other player playing their first games in the nhl.

Reactions: teravaineSAROS

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Send him down. Coming into the season I didn't think he was a player who was clearly ready and needed to play in the NHL. He'd benefit from playing in the AHL. Let him start next season in the NHL.

Samsquanch

Raging Bull Squatch
Nov 28, 2008
Sudbury
Send him down. Coming into the season I didn't think he was a player who was clearly ready and needed to play in the NHL. He'd benefit from playing in the AHL. Let him start next season in the NHL.

Lol. No.

Hes already the Sens most dangerous player, and looks like a pure beauty out there as of the last 3 games. 3pts tonight so far....

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015

This is why no one takes you seriously

Castle8130

May 9, 2017
Send him to the Hawks I guess... we might even let you take the Seabrook contract.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad