Player Discussion Tim Stützle - (C) - Part VI

lang006

Jan 2, 2020
Upper body injury.

Bruised ego?
Imagine it’s shoulder he was flexing after some scrub can’t remember who him from the side/behind awkwardly into boards. If we did that to a young Florida star player they’d have been all over us since they stick up for each other on each and every play. Something Sens need more of.

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018
Upper body injury.

Bruised ego?
funkhouser-super-dave.gif

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015

that was the most impressive part of Alfie. 100 point player, 40 goal scorer, yet he still worked as hard or harder than the 4th liners on boths sides even in his late 30's.

honestly can't believe we didn't see more of that reflected in our team as Alfredsson was added.

these kids didn't watch him growing up and must think its just an old man yapping or something.

probably why he felt he had to say something like this. imagine being that kind of player and having to coach these types of players lol. dude probably exasperated.

bicboi64

Aug 13, 2020
Brampton

Really tired of having players play while being injured. Stu is a beast for putting up 70 points with a bum wrist, but its better for us to just wait till he's healed and then have him back full force. What if he had further injured his wrist?

Reactions: DrEasy and Bileur

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010

Really tired of having players play while being injured. Stu is a beast for putting up 70 points with a bum wrist, but its better for us to just wait till he's healed and then have him back full force. What if he had further injured his wrist?

Ok, so you'd have preferred he maybe get surgery and miss 3 months 4 games into the season rather than play at 80-90%?

Guys play through things all the time, it's to be expected to a certain degree

Reactions: JungleBeat

bicboi64

Aug 13, 2020
Brampton
Ok, so you'd have preferred he maybe get surgery and miss 3 months 4 games into the season rather than play at 80-90%?

Guys play through things all the time, it's to be expected to a certain degree
Yes. I think the expectation of it is unhealthy and I hope it changes going forward. Especially if the injury might contribute towards a 20point difference in production

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
Yes. I think the expectation of it is unhealthy and I hope it changes going forward. Especially if the injury might contribute towards a 20point difference in production
Well it was 20 point reduction vs probably a 40-50 point reduction if surgery.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Well I think it's more likely that you're losing 20 games than gaining 20 pts by allowing them to "heal up"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad