Tim Hortin's Brad Marchand Autograph Card

Bruinator

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Toronto
View media item 2935Bought my first 20 packs of Tim Hortons hockey cards of this season today and managed to pull this gem. One of 100 autographed Brad Marchand specialty cards. Odds were 1 in 132,000. I virtually never get any of these specialty cards so it's nice to see my luck finally change. My father passed away 4 weeks ago and Brad was his favourite player. I'd like to think maybe he had something to do with it . Anyone else have any luck getting any limited edition or specialty cards?

Bruinator

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Toronto
LOL, no, I mean is that to keep bots from investing their claim page or something?
It's a silly law. Not sure if it's Canadian wide or just in Ontario but they can't award you a prize like this without you answering a skill testing question. It's usually a very simple math equation

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
It's a silly law. Not sure if it's Canadian wide or just in Ontario but they can't award you a prize like this without you answering a skill testing question. It's usually a very simple math equation

Ahh I see. Who would have thought there would be silly laws in Canada. I guess it's "gambling" otherwise.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
View media item 2935Bought my first 20 packs of Tim Hortons hockey cards of this season today and managed to pull this gem. One of 100 autographed Brad Marchand specialty cards. Odds were 1 in 132,000. I virtually never get any of these specialty cards so it's nice to see my luck finally change. My father passed away 4 weeks ago and Brad was his favourite player. I'd like to think maybe he had something to do with it . Anyone else have any luck getting any limited edition or specialty cards?

Ahh bud so sorry to hear that about your dad and I would like to think he did help.Glad you got one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad