Tikhnov's 26-man list is ready! [God, please, do something!!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilka91*

May 5, 2004
I already posted this in one of my other threads, but I don't think many people would have noticed it. That's why I created a new thread.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've just read today's news from Sovetsky Sport, they interviewed Tikhonov and he said that his 26-man list is ready. But he didn't want it to become public.

"My list is ready. Are Fedorov and Mogilny on it? Why not? But before (making a public announcement) we have to talk to each player personnally. So I won't give you concrete names for now."

Full story here : http://www.sovsport.ru/gazeta/defau.../5/19&id=154075

Please tell me I'm dreaming and I'm gonna wake up. What a nightmare! :mad:

ZBORNAJA

Dec 28, 2002
Visit site
Ahh why is Tihonov eating all the crap here...He coached the single team after 1993(he coached 1994 Olympic team but that team was horrible ,u know u are in trouble if nikolishin is your best man..can someone give me that roster i am interested..)
so he cant be blamed for all now...Where was he when russian all NHL team played at home..I cant remember who was the coach but i sure bet he let the players get away with everything...There were stories of drinking,woman..and great result!

Why mogilny ,zubov and others refuse to play or are not willing to play...We are talking about men who are 30 years old for gods sake,not children...If Tihonov is the problem they can unite and speak their mind,do something ...
Face it ...majority of them dont care...

n00dles

Dec 13, 2003
Germany
Visit site
ZBORNAJA said:
Why mogilny ,zubov and others refuse to play or are not willing to play...We are talking about men who are 30 years old for gods sake,not children...If Tihonov is the problem they can unite and speak their mind,do something ...
Face it ...majority of them dont care...

look for some stories about the "relationship" Tikhonov had with some of his players (who later became superstars) and you get the drift why they refuse to play for him.

I can understand them.

Preds666

Feb 27, 2002
ZBORNAJA said:
(he coached 1994 Olympic team but that team was horrible ,u know u are in trouble if nikolishin is your best man..can someone give me that roster i am interested..)

Sergey Shepelev
Andrej Nikolishin
Ravil Gusmanov
Andrrey Tarasenko
Vyacheslav Bezukladnikov
Pavel Torgayev
Dmitry Denisov
Igor Varitsky
Valery Karpov
Sergey Berezin
Georgy Yevtyukhin
Alexei Kudashov
Vladimir Tarasov
Oleg Shargorodsky
Igor Ivanov
Aleksander Smirnov
Sergey Sorokin
Sergey Tertychny
Oleg Davydov
Sergei Abramov
Valery Ivannikov
Andrey Zuyev

ZBORNAJA

Dec 28, 2002
Visit site
Predatore said:
Sergey Shepelev
Andrej Nikolishin
Ravil Gusmanov
Andrrey Tarasenko
Vyacheslav Bezukladnikov
Pavel Torgayev
Dmitry Denisov
Igor Varitsky
Valery Karpov
Sergey Berezin
Georgy Yevtyukhin
Alexei Kudashov
Vladimir Tarasov
Oleg Shargorodsky
Igor Ivanov
Aleksander Smirnov
Sergey Sorokin
Sergey Tertychny
Oleg Davydov
Sergei Abramov
Valery Ivannikov
Andrey Zuyev

Ohhh that roster makes me cry :help:

habsfan4life

Sep 5, 2002
Ontario
Visit site
Predatore said:
Sergey Shepelev
Andrej Nikolishin
Ravil Gusmanov
Andrrey Tarasenko
Vyacheslav Bezukladnikov
Pavel Torgayev
Dmitry Denisov
Igor Varitsky
Valery Karpov
Sergey Berezin
Georgy Yevtyukhin
Alexei Kudashov
Vladimir Tarasov
Oleg Shargorodsky
Igor Ivanov
Aleksander Smirnov
Sergey Sorokin
Sergey Tertychny
Oleg Davydov
Sergei Abramov
Valery Ivannikov
Andrey Zuyev

This is what the Russians will be bringing ? ? ? ?

big_steve

Dec 6, 2003
Newfoundland
DaveyCrockett said:
No, that is the 94 Olympic team.

thank god. I want Canada to say that they bet a strong Russian Team. I still doubt Russia will be strong though cause lots of players don't want to play for Tikhonov.

Sting

Feb 8, 2004
Frolov said:
This should be funny *when* Russia eliminates Canada. :)

It'll be even funnier when Canada crushes Russia's hopes yet again. ;)

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I'm a little confused by this type of news. First of all, Finnish papers have reported since last weeks that Tikhonov quit/retired/was fired. I just read from a Finnish paper yesterday that Fetisov had 4 people lined up for the coaching position. He had confirmed to the Russian media that Tikhnov's replacement would be either Larionov, Sergei Nemtshinov, Vjatsheslav Bykov or Valeri Belusov. :dunno:

wilka91*

May 5, 2004
Jussi said:
I'm a little confused by this type of news. First of all, Finnish papers have reported since last weeks that Tikhonov quit/retired/was fired. I just read from a Finnish paper yesterday that Fetisov had 4 people lined up for the coaching position. He had confirmed to the Russian media that Tikhnov's replacement would be either Larionov, Sergei Nemtshinov, Vjatsheslav Bykov or Valeri Belusov. :dunno:

You should read my topics.

BUt the bottom line is that nobody really knows what is going on :dunno:

Fetisov says one thing, then Steblin something else, and the Tikhonov makes some stupid announcement ... damn those Russians :banghead:

big_steve

Dec 6, 2003
Newfoundland
wilka91 said:
You should read my topics.

BUt the bottom line is that nobody really knows what is going on :dunno:

Fetisov says one thing, then Steblin something else, and the Tikhonov makes some stupid announcement ... damn those Russians :banghead:

Heck God Almighty don't know what's going on.

wilka91*

May 5, 2004
Well it looks like it's going to be Tikhonov :banghead:

Тихонов: во вторник тренер сборной должен предоставить список

До конца недели должна состояться встреча президента ФХР Александра Стеблина с главным тренером сборной России Виктором Тихоновым, на которой будет окончательно решен вопрос о продолжении работы нынешнего штаба национальной команды.
"Уже во вторник главный тренер сборной, вне зависимости от его фамилии, должен предоставить полный список из 26 хоккеистов, отправляющихся на Кубок мира, – сказал Тихонов "СЭ". – Нынешний же штаб сборной, по сути, которую неделю находится в подвешенном состоянии. Почти каждый день мне звонят Владимир Юрзинов и Валерий Белоусов. Вопросу них один, русский: "Что делать?" А что я могу ответить? Планировать им работу к Кубку мира? Или говорить: спасибо, отдыхайте?
У нынешнего штаба национальной команды после ухода Алексея Касатонова нет своих, если хотите, заокеанских "глаз" и "рук". И поэтому работать гораздо тяжелее. Хотя необходимый список кандидатов у нас, конечно, есть. В него войдут четыре-пять хоккеистов из суперлиги - руководители клубов заверили меня, что отпустят своих игроков на Кубок мира. Есть и предварительный список игроков НХЛ. Но, как и с какими полномочиями, я могу вести с ними переговоры? И мне ли необходимо их вести? Надеюсь, до конца недели Александр Стеблин даст ответ на эти вопросы", – отметил Тихонов. //

wilka91*

May 5, 2004
It's too long to translate ...

Tikhonov will meet with Steblin by the end of the week to make things clear. He says that he doesn't know what's going on, but he has a preliminary 26-man list which includes 5 players from the Superleague.

The deadline to name a coach and announce the roster is Tuesday, so everything will be decided very soon.

ZBORNAJA

Dec 28, 2002
Visit site
wilka91 said:
It's too long to translate ...

Tikhonov will meet with Steblin by the end of the week to make things clear. He says that he doesn't know what's going on, but he has a preliminary 26-man list which includes 5 players from the Superleague.

The deadline to name a coach and announce the roster is Tuesday, so everything will be decided very soon.

IF tihonov wont coach team i hope we can hear the list :) i am interested which RSL players he included and which NHLers are out ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad