Tied for 5th in the NHL

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
The problem is the transition between the defense and the offense.
This is a big part of the problem but there's more to it.

Ice distribution being a huge one.

Personally I think it all falls under the umbrella of "bad coaching."

Richiebottles

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 26, 2010
So who plays on the 3rd line with DD? You want DD as your checking line center? Really?

Second line like he is playing right now. The only thing that changes from what we have now is Gally moved to center of the 3rd line and Eller traded.

hockeyfan2k11

Jun 11, 2011
Second line like he is playing right now. The only thing that changes from what we have now is Gally moved to center of the 3rd line and Eller traded.

Sorry, I meant 2nd line. DD is pretty much our 1st line center, though. If he's our 2nd line centerman then his role changes. Then you have Galchenyuk as checking line center? I don't think that works, really. If you can't get a legit 1st or 2nd line C for Eller then don't trade him. His value is low right now and he is a perfect 3rd line center. Problem is we have a bunch of centermen who aren't 1st line Cs. They're 2nd and 3rds.

Masuli

May 8, 2013
Turku, Finland
We have 2 top6 wingers (MaxPac and Gallagher). The rest are bottom sixers. And we don't have a legit #1 C.

Some can get away with this (like Anaheim) but they are built in totally different way outside of their #1 line.

Richiebottles

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 26, 2010
We have 2 top6 wingers (MaxPac and Gallagher). The rest are bottom sixers. And we don't have a legit #1 C.

Patience my friend. Gally will be when our window opens. As for top sixers. +1 soon with Andrighetto.

sventington

Sep 18, 2013
I guess that will depend on how close everyone remains in the standings. If things stay like they are, then I could see him playing 20 of those games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad