[Tiebreaker] Who was the best Blues player this season?

Who was the best Blues player this season?

• Faulk

Votes: 24 57.1%
  • Thomas

Votes: 18 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HighNote

Just one more Cup
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
Last poll ended in a near tie with Thomas at 23 votes and Faulk at 22. I figured if it's that close we should have a tiebreaker poll, so here it is.

The criteria as seen in the original post:

Do not take into account expectations.

This is not the same as who you think our MVP was this season, but the player you select can be both your MVP and best player.

For example, one could argue that X player has been the best Blues player this year, but Y player is more valuable to the team. You're voting for X in this scenario.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
I'm gonna say Faulk since he's been more consistent the entire year. Thomas has been by the the best player after the ASB by far tho.

Bluesguru

Aug 10, 2014
St. Louis
Faulk is the man. Thomas has to prove he's here to stay at that level. Faulk was great last year but his offensive numbers have resurfaced from his Carolina days and his D has been stellar. Shelling out hits and blocks. He's played at an All Star level this year and would be on Team USA if they had to choose one this year. Vote Faulk!!

HighNote

Just one more Cup
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
I keep flip-flopping between the two. From the get-go I thought it was between these two and Vladi. I voted Vladi in the last poll but I've kinda changed my mind since then. I think I have to settle on Faulk. He's been fantastic defensively and he's put up a lot of goals/points. He's had a very well-rounded season. Not to mention his +43, which is 10 higher than 2nd.

I have a feeling he's going to be a monster in the playoffs, too. He was our best defenseman in the 2020 bubble playoffs, and he was cheapshotted out of the playoffs last year so we didn't get to see much of him. I'm really curious to see how he plays.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad