Prospect Info: Tiebreaker - 2019 Top prospects #21

Best prospect

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
I think it’s a case of floor vs ceiling and likelihood’s to reach them. Janicke I would say probably has a higher ceiling. He could be a 2nd liner down the road. He could also be a career 3rd line AHLer. I think with Kopacka at the very least he will be a spare part at the NHL level playing some games in the bottom 6. At best he could be a high end third liner.

At this point there’s no wrong answer though. It’s all a crapshoot with the guys left.

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
I think it’s a case of floor vs ceiling and likelihood’s to reach them. Janicke I would say probably has a higher ceiling. He could be a 2nd liner down the road. He could also be a career 3rd line AHLer. I think with Kopacka at the very least he will be a spare part at the NHL level playing some games in the bottom 6. At best he could be a high end third liner.

At this point there’s no wrong answer though. It’s all a crapshoot with the guys left.
Yeah its like a random lottery ticket if any of them turn out to be something in the NHL.
I think i also voted because his name sounds like Jenneke as in Michelle Jenneke the olympian runner who's famous for her warm up routine & sports illustrated swimsuit edition appearence.

cheesymc

Feb 28, 2002
Irvine
Visit site
Wow tied again?

I liked Kopacka last year with his impressive size/speed, and was looking legit before his crazy injury. My concern is that he is not competitive enough and a bit soft... like he has a demeanor of a Logan Shaw. So he might not have the skillset to be a top 2 line player, and not enough sand to be a good bottom line player. Most likely a good AHL player...

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
We are getting more action on the tiebreaker poll than the actual ones

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad