Tickets

npham

Jan 19, 2007
I was on Ticketmaster this morning and it only appears that a handful of games are actually listed on their site. Is there another place for ticket sales or is TM just behind on updating their site?

phillipsj89

Jan 9, 2012
Canada
yes, also only the first 4 games go on sale tommorow. how much cheaper would you guys say ticketmaster is than say, stub hub, or a service like that?

npham

Jan 19, 2007
That's pretty stupid that only 4 games go on sale tomorrow. I wonder what their reasoning is behind it.

phillipsj89

Jan 9, 2012
Canada
That's pretty stupid that only 4 games go on sale tomorrow. I wonder what their reasoning is behind it.

My guess is to allow for their power-play packs to be sold with as much selection as possible. As of right now you can buy tickets from services like stubhub. Craigslist and kijiji as well. What you would be buying is essentially an order from season ticket holders who are guaranteed the seat they are selling you.

npham

Jan 19, 2007
Problem is I'm from Calgary, and trying to plan a week in Vancouver to catch a couple of games.

thebigbea

Jun 14, 2011
yes, also only the first 4 games go on sale tommorow. how much cheaper would you guys say ticketmaster is than say, stub hub, or a service like that?

stubhub is cheaper sometimes.. and you get to pick your own seats too..

The Bob Cole

Ohhhh Baby.
Apr 18, 2004
Centre Ice

I believe these opening games are going out at season ticket holder prices (aka $64 instead $85+) if you do those ice paks. FWIW...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad