Tickets from two Nov. 2014 games

tgroch

Jan 6, 2015
Hey! First of all, please accept my apologies for joining a forum only to ask a favor. I just couldn't come up with any other ideas.

I lost a couple tickets from two games I attended in November - Nov. 8th vs Pittsburg and Nov. 15th vs Toronto. I unfortunately misplaced my tickets and was wondering if anyone who still has theirs could scan them and email them to me.

If anyone has any other ideas as to what other avenues I could explore to get a copy of tickets from those games, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks so much.

Please send me a PM or email via PM. Thanks!

enthusiast

cybersabre his prophet
Oct 20, 2009
If you don't hear anything here, you could always try contacting the box office and explaining the situation.

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
I was at the game vs. PIT - might still have the tickets. What do you want/need them for?

Just guessing but it seems from his post that he wants them for his collection - keeps tickets from sports events that he attends.

Unfortunately I can't help him since I'm one to keep the tickets as well - even games I don't attend.

tgroch

Jan 6, 2015
Just guessing but it seems from his post that he wants them for his collection - keeps tickets from sports events that he attends.

Unfortunately I can't help him since I'm one to keep the tickets as well - even games I don't attend.

I would just be happy with a scan of the ticket, if you don't mind. :) And if you ever lose a ticket, I have most of the Sabres tickets from this season that I would be happy to give you the physical ticket of.

Sabretooth

May 14, 2013
Ohio
I just need a scan of it, to get reimbursed.

OK. I don't have a scanner but I can take a picture of the tickets with my cell phone or something. I think they're on my dining room table unless my wife decided to clean it and throw them out. I'll get back to you tonight after I get home from work.

tgroch

Jan 6, 2015
Thanks Sabretooth. A picture is better than nothing.

LaxSabre - would you mind sending me a scan of yours? (Especially if Sabretooth doesn't have his anymore)

tgroch

Jan 6, 2015
Sabretooth - I could also meet up with you tomorrow if you are going to the game.

Thanks!

tgroch

Jan 6, 2015
Still searching for a Sabres vs. Toronto ticket is anyone could help me out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad