Tickets from Craigslist?

Tom Polakis

Next expansion
Nov 24, 2008
Tempe, AZ
Before I started buying the 12-pack of a dozen games in Glendale, I used to buy tickets off Craigslist often. With electronic ticketing only, that has changed, of course. Craigslist and OfferUp tickets have mostly dried up.

Now I'm seeing tickets listed at very low prices, with the cities in California and New York, like this.

//++ Vancouver Canucks vs Arizona Coyotes //++ Section 104 - tickets...

It sure smells like a scam, and I'm hesitant to even send a text, but $55 is alluring. Has anyone bought tickets from these sources outside of Arizona? Thanks.

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
Before I started buying the 12-pack of a dozen games in Glendale, I used to buy tickets off Craigslist often. With electronic ticketing only, that has changed, of course. Craigslist and OfferUp tickets have mostly dried up.

Now I'm seeing tickets listed at very low prices, with the cities in California and New York, like this.

//++ Vancouver Canucks vs Arizona Coyotes //++ Section 104 - tickets...

It sure smells like a scam, and I'm hesitant to even send a text, but $55 is alluring. Has anyone bought tickets from these sources outside of Arizona? Thanks.
Heh, I clicked on that on got "this post has been flagged for removal." So, not promising. Then again, maybe they just sold?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad