Tickets for visiting fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

joe2cheech

Aug 29, 2007
Hey guys,

I plan on coming out to Vegas on Black Friday when the Sharks are visiting. Will the Knights be releasing any single game tickets or is it all season ticket holder based? Just checked out the prices on stub hub and anything in the lower bowl is quite expensive at the moment.

Good luck this coming season! Even though I am a Sharks fan I will definitely be rooting for you guys to do well.

Thanks!

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Hey guys,

I plan on coming out to Vegas on Black Friday when the Sharks are visiting. Will the Knights be releasing any single game tickets or is it all season ticket holder based? Just checked out the prices on stub hub and anything in the lower bowl is quite expensive at the moment.

Good luck this coming season! Even though I am a Sharks fan I will definitely be rooting for you guys to do well.

Thanks!

I don't imagine there's going to be much in the way of single game tickets available. There's a large base of STH and the partial STH are picking seats in the coming months. Apparently T-MA is pretty much "sold out" for every game with those two groups included.

However, the league requires teams to set aside X number of tickets for league personnel, Knights and the visiting team's families, etc. and the unused portion of that will go on sale much closer to the game, potentially the same day.

If there are single game tickets made available through the team within the next few months, I suggest jumping on them as soon as you can get them since they're not likely to stick around too long.

Spartachat

Aug 2, 2016
Ottawa
Hey guys,

Thanks!

I see they have tickets on Stubhub now.

Vegas Mac

Golden Shellback
Jun 26, 2015
Yeah Stubhub is pricey but it's a good way to lock up tickets for the game you want to attend ahead of time. I sucked it up and bought a couple tickets for the game vs the Blues on Saturday the 21st, didn't feel like waiting.

My recommendation is if you'll be in Vegas for a specific time window, buy them ahead. the 40% markup or whatever sucks but you get peace of mind.

Last edited:

frezco87

Nov 3, 2016
I have season tickets to the Vegas Golden knights, i was wondering why are people posting games on stub hub if the Golden knight will be sending tickets via FlashSeats??
I thought Stubhub didn't allow Flash seats??

Also will you guys think the Vegas will be monitoring this?? i sign a few months ago saying your not allowed to sell via third party and only via they Flashseats website..

Anyhow, anyone looking for tix im here to help.

VegasVic67

Jun 25, 2017
The Meadows
I have season tickets to the Vegas Golden knights, i was wondering why are people posting games on stub hub if the Golden knight will be sending tickets via FlashSeats??

Also will you guys think the Vegas will be monitoring this?? i sign a few months ago saying your not allowed to sell via third party and only via they Flashseats website..

I have season tickets as well and refused to sign that agreement until they emailed a written statement saying I could do whatever I wanted with them. Individual tickets are not on sale until August and will have a sliding scale depending on who the opposition is.

I see many tickets available on numerous sites. Obviously all from season ticket holders.

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
I have season tickets as well and refused to sign that agreement until they emailed a written statement saying I could do whatever I wanted with them. Individual tickets are not on sale until August and will have a sliding scale depending on who the opposition is.

I see many tickets available on numerous sites. Obviously all from season ticket holders.

Did they send it to you?

Vegas Mac

Golden Shellback
Jun 26, 2015

Stubhub says the tickets will be available the day before the game. They might have something worked out idk, first time using Stubhub.

flpanthers10

NHL to LAS VEGAS
Dec 24, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
all,

how can you resell flash tickets on Stubhub? I've already noticed people selling tickets on Stubhub for the upcoming season. I plan on going to basically all home games depending on my class schedule this fall. The rest will be put up for resale. Any idea when they plan to load our season tickets into our accounts?

frezco87

Nov 3, 2016
Hello,
you cannot resell tickets via Stubhub ,i to have season tickets and i contacted them in regards cause i also have an account for re selling and they told me that only a few had a privilege to sell tickets via flash seats cause they trying a Pilot program as we speak...
So i told them i would like to be part of it and they said No ,that it was over and that unfortunately i won`t be able to sell my tickets via their website since when you enter your shipping method you only have PDF OR UPS as an option.Plus under message their is No option to make your comments to say delevery via flashseats..

So im assuming the rest of pepole choosing pdf or ups as a method of shipping,either is legit or fake..who knows..

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Hello,
you cannot resell tickets via Stubhub ,i to have season tickets and i contacted them in regards cause i also have an account for re selling and they told me that only a few had a privilege to sell tickets via flash seats cause they trying a Pilot program as we speak...
So i told them i would like to be part of it and they said No ,that it was over and that unfortunately i won`t be able to sell my tickets via their website since when you enter your shipping method you only have PDF OR UPS as an option.Plus under message their is No option to make your comments to say delevery via flashseats..

So im assuming the rest of pepole choosing pdf or ups as a method of shipping,either is legit or fake..who knows..

Can you clarify what you're referring to? Whose pilot program are you talking about?

Thanks.

frezco87

Nov 3, 2016
If you log in into your stubhub account or go on the chat option.
You can ask them how to sell tickets via flashseats and they will tell you about the pilot program.
2 people i chated with told me the same thing.
If you look at the sellers some has a msg saying about flashseats while other's don't have.
Also if you go to this link
http://stubhub.custhelp.com/app/ans.../who-can-sell-flash-seats-tickets-on-stubhub?

It says to contact them about it concerning flashseats.

Ginormousthumbs

Jul 7, 2013
West Side
I can't imagine single game tickets for a home game against the Panthers not being available. That's just an example. I'm sure there will be a few other teams like that, especially if the game is during the week.

MrLouniverse

frontline internet hero
Sep 19, 2012
(Las) Vegas
I'll have finished paying them for the season (finally) next week, but it doesn't seem as though I'd have clarification either way...
What exactly can't (or is can shorter now?) I do, vis-a-vis reselling my tickets? Also, are they going to exist in any sort of produceable form, or is it all just holographic ball bearings these days?

sabresfan65

Vegas HAS Hockey!!
Sponsor
May 23, 2004
Vegas
The flash seats app was very easy to transfer tickets with. The person you are transferring them to just needs am account and the app.

Mark Cheapman

Dec 6, 2016
Jets

[EDIT] - Looks like these are gone, a buddy of mine just grabbed 2 and it showed soldout when he went back to grab a couple more.

For those that were trying to get in on the super rare "Game Day Stay & Play The Jets Way" that soldout instantly; I just heard there are 25 singles available for the Nov 10 game in Vegas. It includes the VIP experience and the mini street hockey tournament. If you need more details let me know.

I got in on this one early and can't wait. First Jets game in Vegas!

Last edited:

ravencanuck

Jul 12, 2017
info on jets stay and play package?

Hi, sent you a PM

[EDIT] - Looks like these are gone, a buddy of mine just grabbed 2 and it showed soldout when he went back to grab a couple more.

For those that were trying to get in on the super rare "Game Day Stay & Play The Jets Way" that soldout instantly; I just heard there are 25 singles available for the Nov 10 game in Vegas. It includes the VIP experience and the mini street hockey tournament. If you need more details let me know.

I got in on this one early and can't wait. First Jets game in Vegas!

Emerald City Bruin

I-90 W for 2500mi
Aug 3, 2004
Seattle,WA
Is this the thread for getting tickets from forum members? Most team forums have a sticky at the top.

Anyway, I'm coming down for the game on Sept 26th and I'd much rather give my money to a HFBoard member than someone on Stubhub. Anyone selling for that night?

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Is this the thread for getting tickets from forum members? Most team forums have a sticky at the top.

Anyway, I'm coming down for the game on Sept 26th and I'd much rather give my money to a HFBoard member than someone on Stubhub. Anyone selling for that night?

I was going to wait on single game tickets to go on sale/sell out prior to starting a thread for ticket exchanges. We've got the ol' "nothing above face value" rule here on HF, and I'm not sure anyone knows what face value on any tickets are yet.

In the meantime, I suppose this thread will do. :laugh:

Emerald City Bruin

I-90 W for 2500mi
Aug 3, 2004
Seattle,WA
I was going to wait on single game tickets to go on sale/sell out prior to starting a thread for ticket exchanges. We've got the ol' "nothing above face value" rule here on HF, and I'm not sure anyone knows what face value on any tickets are yet.

In the meantime, I suppose this thread will do. :laugh:

Then the face value is infinite and we can do whatever we want. True to the spirit of the city! ;)

frezco87

Nov 3, 2016
I have season tickets. In fact my last payment is in 2 days.
Section 204 row D (4th Row)
two seats together, four seats away from section 205.
I will not sale them at stubhub prices. Those are crazy prices.

I won't be able to attend any game this year due to work being far away.
Pm me if any you guys are looking.
I already got a few game's reserved ,just waiting for the Knights prices to be revealed.
Im guessing it will be in august.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad