Tickets for Seattle Game Tuesday 1/9

ForsbergMoDo21

Feb 19, 2008
Rochester NY
Didn’t see a ticket thread stickied. I have a pair of good tickets for the game vs Seattle next Tuesday that we can’t use. Tried the “exchange” feature through the Sabres site but got nothing (not sure if/how it even works). Seats are the best ones I got in my whole mini pack—section 107, row 11, seats 3 and 4.

My preference is obviously to recoup some value on these, but certainly not full value! And sites like stubhub require your ssn to sell anything now so that’s a hard pass for me. I’d rather give them away for free than waste them. If you’d wanna Venmo me something in return, awesome, if not, at least they were used (worry about it after the game so no risk of being scammed for ya).

So I guess post here if you’re interested and I’ll find some randomizer way to pick someone this weekend.

ForsbergMoDo21

Feb 19, 2008
Rochester NY
So yeah, I'm having Covid rebound and am definitely not using these.

To reiterate: I would rather give them away for free (section 107, row 11, seats 3 and 4) than let them go unused. If you wanna Venmo me whatever you felt they were worth to you after the game, cool and I'd certainly appreciate the gesture--but not necessary. Would need to use the Sabres.com/Ticketmaster internal transfer feature. Post here or PM me.

Reactions: HaNotsri

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad