Tickets for Saturday

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
Hey everyone, Blackhawks fan coming in peace to see if anyone can give me some advice.

I'm just a college student here, low on money and with limited time, but I actually have a free Saturday and was thinking about going to the Blues-Hawks game Saturday night. What would be my best bet to finding some cheap tickets? I don't care where they are, I would just love to make a game because I don't get the chance too often. Just wondering what you guys think, if Stubhub is my best option or maybe trying to get some down at the game. Thanks in advance and sorry if I shouldn't have made a thread about this, didn't know for sure what else to do.

Note Worthy

History Made
Oct 26, 2011
St. Louis, MO
If you choose stubhub I would wait until as close to game time as you're able to. Usually, not always, but usually tickets will become cheaper the closer it is to game time.

Hawks/Blues games are usually pretty pricey and it's on a Saturday on top of that. Good luck, sir.

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
If you choose stubhub I would wait until as close to game time as you're able to. Usually, not always, but usually tickets will become cheaper the closer it is to game time.

Hawks/Blues games are usually pretty pricey and it's on a Saturday on top of that. Good luck, sir.

Yeah I noticed how they are more and figured it was because of the Hawks/Blues and Saturday playing into it. I'll keep an eye on stubhub and see if they drop at all. If not, oh well, may not be the ideal game to go to anyway with Darling possibly starting.

Note Worthy

History Made
Oct 26, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Yeah I noticed how they are more and figured it was because of the Hawks/Blues and Saturday playing into it. I'll keep an eye on stubhub and see if they drop at all. If not, oh well, may not be the ideal game to go to anyway with Darling possibly starting.

Well, half our team has some sort of virus, including Pietrangelo and Steen, among others. Plus, Stastny won't be playing. I'm thinking a Hawks win is pretty much a guarantee.

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
Well, half our team has some sort of virus, including Pietrangelo and Steen, among others. Plus, Stastny won't be playing. I'm thinking a Hawks win is pretty much a guarantee.

Nothing is a guarentee with the Hawks, they do this awesome thing quite frequently where they play down tonthe competitions level. Really love it sometimes. Plus it's a Blues/Hawks game, wouldn't surprise me at all to see a good game.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00