Tickets for Saturday vs Montreal

ZJames

Jan 4, 2011
Dont worry about it
Hello everyone. I don't know if this is allowed here, but I have 2 tickets for the Saturday game against Montreal that I am trying to sell. Unfortunately my wife has been having health problems, and they are only getting worse right now. A 4 hour drive and a loud hockey game wouldn't be good for her. The tickets are for section 115, row 5, seats 1 and 2 (on the side where the Kings shoot twice). I paid about $447 for the two of them. If anyone is interested, I would ask for $300. I can transfer the tickets through AXS.

Edit: My wife may have found someone to take them, but it's not for sure. If interested, let me know, and I'll keep you updated.

Last edited:

mbar

Dec 7, 2006
Los Angeles
Hello everyone. I don't know if this is allowed here, but I have 2 tickets for the Saturday game against Montreal that I am trying to sell. Unfortunately my wife has been having health problems, and they are only getting worse right now. A 4 hour drive and a loud hockey game wouldn't be good for her. The tickets are for section 115, row 5, seats 1 and 2 (on the side where the Kings shoot twice). I paid about $447 for the two of them. If anyone is interested, I would ask for $300. I can transfer the tickets through AXS.
Unfortunately, I can't use them but I bet you unload them at a good price.

So sorry about your wife, prayers for your family.

Reactions: ZJames

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad