Ticket Thread - 2023-24

The Lighthouse

Aug 1, 2011
Oh I understand the season tix. I was talking about the one or two game guys

Two years ago I went to a game in brooklyn. Half hour before the game I see three tickets in 124 for half price. I buy one. It looked like I was going to have plenty of space to stretch out. Then after the anthem, two guys pop in the other two seats next to me.. They paid half of what I did.

Not surprised to hear it!

Isles7983

Dec 12, 2018
My season tickets are in Section 225, Row 5, Seats, 1 and 2. My Barclays seats are in Section 206, low row, Seats 1 and 2. All games are available except 10/4 and 12/21. The Coliseum games are $45 per ticket and the Barclays are $25 per ticket. If buying any Coliseum games, please try to purchase one at the Barclays.

Dipietro39

Jul 15, 2005
My season tickets are in 208 Row 10 @ Nassau and 228 Row 2 in Brooklyn. Selling all games except for Rangers and Opening Night. Face for Nassau is $30. Face for BK is $20.

19 in a row

Jul 19, 2011
Long Island
Single game tickets go on sale tues @ 2 per the Isles Twitter.
. Any more news on possible more games to the Coli? I have heard may move 9 or 10 more games to the coli but getting late.

My seasons are in 223 Row 1 seats 1 & 2 .. although might be moving due to a partial obstruction for seat 1 they had told me wasn't there (typical). They are moving around a few people due to similar issue with the hand rails and wire fencing at the entrances to the sections. Looking forward to this season LGI!

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
. Any more news on possible more games to the Coli? I have heard may move 9 or 10 more games to the coli but getting late.

My seasons are in 223 Row 1 seats 1 & 2 .. although might be moving due to a partial obstruction for seat 1 they had told me wasn't there (typical). They are moving around a few people due to similar issue with the hand rails and wire fencing at the entrances to the sections. Looking forward to this season LGI!

They moved games after the season started last year, no?

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
I thought it was right before the season started and they gave me the option to add to the rock the barn plan but it is possible I am misremembering and it was right after the season started.

I don't have tickets, so you're probably right. There was that tweet that some games were moved again but it's unconfirmed at this point.

The Lighthouse

Aug 1, 2011

This is why I am in row 6. I originally was going to grab the first row in 222, which is 4, but it has that rail.

crasherino

May 9, 2013
I don't have tickets, so you're probably right. There was that tweet that some games were moved again but it's unconfirmed at this point.
My rep wrote me “I can’t confirm or deny that rumor”. Reading between the lines, I’m thinking that there are at least some legs to the rumors. Otherwise he would have simply said “ there’s no truth to those rumors - the schedule is the schedule”.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Per Newsday -

Sunday, Oct. 6 vs. Winnipeg at 7 p.m.
Tuesday, Oct. 8 vs. Edmonton at 7 p.m.
Sunday, Oct. 27 vs. Flyers at 7 p.m.
Thursday, Jan. 2 vs. Devils at 7 p.m.
Monday, Jan. 6 vs. Avalanche at 7 p.m.
Thursday, Jan. 16 vs. Rangers at 7 p.m.
Tuesday, Feb. 25 vs. Rangers at 7 p.m.

Reactions: The Lighthouse

crasherino

May 9, 2013
Per Newsday -

Sunday, Oct. 6 vs. Winnipeg at 7 p.m.
Tuesday, Oct. 8 vs. Edmonton at 7 p.m.
Sunday, Oct. 27 vs. Flyers at 7 p.m.
Thursday, Jan. 2 vs. Devils at 7 p.m.
Monday, Jan. 6 vs. Avalanche at 7 p.m.
Thursday, Jan. 16 vs. Rangers at 7 p.m.
Tuesday, Feb. 25 vs. Rangers at 7 p.m.
And there's a STH presale starting at 4pm today. Nothing like getting the schedule out early in order to be able to make plans.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
And there's a STH presale starting at 4pm today. Nothing like getting the schedule out early in order to be able to make plans.
I literally have a list of stuff people asked me to get for them and now, I'm scrambling making calls to see if they still want a game that was moved to Nassau.

I hope the prices in the pre-sale today are reasonable.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
If you have a different price point at Barclays and at Nassau, are they going to charge you?

Strummergas

Regular User
Sep 3, 2006
Queens, NY
I literally have a list of stuff people asked me to get for them and now, I'm scrambling making calls to see if they still want a game that was moved to Nassau.

I hope the prices in the pre-sale today are reasonable.

Thankfully we waited to start selling. Two Nassau games already sold, but we have one person that bought multiple games at Barclays and the Coliseum that we now have to make sure still work for him (not to mention that I have to re-do my person game schedule because I can't do Nassau during the week on a consistent basis).

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Thankfully we waited to start selling. Two Nassau games already sold, but we have one person that bought multiple games at Barclays and the Coliseum that we now have to make sure still work for him (not to mention that I have to re-do my person game schedule because I can't do Nassau during the week on a consistent basis).
I'm in the same boat. I only plan on going to Brooklyn...

crasherino

May 9, 2013
That's exactly my issue. I can't make weekday Coli games and I share my tickets with people with varying degrees of availability. I can't finalize anything because the games might be moved. I get that the more Coli games the better, but this really is amateur hour.

They waited for Cuomo to make this announcement. Uh....thanks Guv-nuh. You announcing the 7 more games in Nassau really provided a flair.

Dipietro39

Jul 15, 2005
If you have a different price point at Barclays and at Nassau, are they going to charge you?

They better not. I don't think they would.

Does anyone recall being charged extra when they changed 2/28/19 v. Toronto to Nassau?

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
If anyone gets the presale info, can you post it? Nothing like waiting until the last minute.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad