Ticket Thread - 2023-24

crasherino

May 9, 2013
Hey, Isles folks- I'm in NYC for NYE and have the night of 12/29 off. What would be the most practical way to get one seat for the Detroit game? Being a VGK fan, I am accustomed to sticker shock, but I'll be alone and any standing room or upper deck seat would be fine. Not a fan of either team, just want to take in the new digs.
Just wait. You'll undoubtedly be able to get a ticket from the team directly but if you hold off, you surely can get a ticket from stubhub (or maybe on here even) if you wait til day of. You'll get in the door for under $50 - guessing you can do that right now if you're so inclined.

Strummergas

Regular User
Sep 3, 2006
Queens, NY
I have 2 tix for Sunday's game against the Blackhawks (12/5).

- Section 212 (Isles shoot twice)
- Row 3
- Seats 1 & 2 (on the aisle)
- Bathrooms directly outside the gate.

Face value is $67. Asking $70 for the pair.

Please PM if interested.

Last edited:

RosensRug

Oct 1, 2020
Anyone have a parking pass for south or diamond lots for tonight? Playing with my mens league team after the game and really want to avoid lugging my gear all the way to the emerld lot.

Would rather give someone here the money over stubhub.

crasherino

May 9, 2013
I've got a pair and parking pass in Section 118 if anyone is in need for tonight (Against the Kings). Drop me a line.

gordie43

Nov 21, 2008
I have a parking pass available for south limit for tonight against the kings. My tickets sold just parking

Bones45

Dec 7, 2005
N/A
I'm out in Suffolk and have a near 0.0 chance of getting to the game tomorrow (Seattle, 2pm, Saturday). If anyone can get to the game and would like my tix for whatever amount you'd like to donate, let me know.. parking included

(assuming game wont be postponed)

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
I'm out in Suffolk and have a near 0.0 chance of getting to the game tomorrow (Seattle, 2pm, Saturday). If anyone can get to the game and would like my tix for whatever amount you'd like to donate, let me know.. parking included

(assuming game wont be postponed)
You include a shovel and some kitty litter.

gordie43

Nov 21, 2008
Anyone need parking today against montreal. Have south lot available face value $30

Em etah Eh

Maroon PP
Jul 17, 2007
Howdy all, I’m looking for 3 tickets to the blues game on 3/5. Probably going to be difficult finding 3 on here but I just wanted to ask if there are any sections to avoid due to crappy view or any other reasons. Thanks.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
If anyone has tickets for March 27 against Tampa Bay, I'd be interested if you have 4. Thanks!

Section311

Sponsor
Dec 21, 2008
long Island, NY
Hey...I have two sets of Islander season tickets. One is in section 102 row 9 and the other are dime club seats in section 116 row 8. I'll be selling most of the games all at face value. If anyone is interested in any games you can message me or email me at [email protected]. Home opener and Ranger game are sold already.

Bones45

Dec 7, 2005
N/A
Between the lack of STH renewal (my assumption), lack of any big acquisition, lack of playoffs, and cost of games/parking......

I'm excited for some cheaper games! I'm sensing some cheap tickets, and Ill train in and back from Hicksville. That plus a properly timed edible, has Bones in a good mood!

Skip To My Lou

Abused Fan
May 4, 2010
Garden City, NY
Between the lack of STH renewal (my assumption), lack of any big acquisition, lack of playoffs, and cost of games/parking......

I'm excited for some cheaper games! I'm sensing some cheap tickets, and Ill train in and back from Hicksville. That plus a properly timed edible, has Bones in a good mood!
Only for a critical Bailey turnover to put that smile upside down!

Reactions: Bones45

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad