Ticket Thread - 2023-24

FMichael

Dec 22, 2010
Wisconsin
Native Cheesehead/Red Wings fan here looking for some advice/info...

My family and I (5 of us in all) are looking to visit the greater NY area (we're 1st timers out east)...As a Costco member I found this great deal...

Now - does anyone here know if I can mix/match tickets - as in purchasing 5 of those eVouchers (a total of 10 tickets) for the use of 5 tickets for the game against the Wild on Nov 7th and 5 tickets against the Caps on Nov 11th?

I'll be certain to contact UBS Arena to confirm the finer details, but would love to here from you guys/gals opinion on the matter :)

eoin92

Jun 14, 2013
Native Cheesehead/Red Wings fan here looking for some advice/info...

My family and I (5 of us in all) are looking to visit the greater NY area (we're 1st timers out east)...As a Costco member I found this great deal...

Now - does anyone here know if I can mix/match tickets - as in purchasing 5 of those eVouchers (a total of 10 tickets) for the use of 5 tickets for the game against the Wild on Nov 7th and 5 tickets against the Caps on Nov 11th?

I'll be certain to contact UBS Arena to confirm the finer details, but would love to here from you guys/gals opinion on the matter :)
I've never purchased tickets through Costco before, so not sure how it works. But It doesn't list the November 11th game as an eligible game. Looks like you're good for the 7th though. https://fevo-enterprise.com/group/nyislanderscw2324

Reactions: FMichael

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
If anyone is selling Stadium Series tickets I'm looking to snag some so send me a PM.

Fantom

Jan 5, 2006
Hey everyone does anyone have parking tickets they don't need for March 5th ?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad