OT: Ticket Thread - 2021/22 (Make sure to read rules on post 1 before posting tix!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seidenbergy

Nov 2, 2012
Between the seat fiasco, last year's increases, covid and unemployment rates, the Bs are bleeding season ticket holders. There's no way they are going to raise prices next year. If they do, the wait list will be gone and the already fictional sellout streak will end very quickly right afterwards.

Reactions: Looch

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Can someone explain this to me?

the 2021 season is done for STH? meaning if they play, you aren't going to be given your seats for every game where fans are allowed? If there are fans in the stands, you have to buy tickets with funds in your "ticket bank"? If you choose the loyalty option you have a monthly 5% APR added to your funds that carries over to 2022? If you choose a full refund, you are subject to a price increase?

I don't think they have - or can - clarify what's going on with the (2020)-2021 season, since it's literally not been scheduled yet. From the looks of it, they're saying that nobody HAS to go to those games - you can get a full refund, and hold your seat for 2021-22. If they do allow fans, which Mayor Marty says may happen in February (?!), it'll depend on how many STHs want in. If there aren't enough STHs who want in, then fine - all STHs get in, and they sell extra. If there are "too many" STHs, they probably have to cull them, and may have to adjust seat locations.

Unfortunately, if you read the fine print, they're allowed to do just that. They can revoke the ticket at any time for no cause by giving you back your money. They can change your seat location. They can decide they want fewer STHs and refuse to allow you to renew your tickets for next year, for no reason whatsoever.

My guess is that, from a PR stance, they'll have to do something if they do kick STHs out. If there are 4,000 seats available in a 25% capacity TD Garden, and 5,000 STHs want in, then 1,000 STHs will get a nice little something. But from experience, that "something" will be the bare minimum. I hope you like jumbo home-cooked meatballs.

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
I think the Bruins have botched the Covid options.

5% APR for Option 1 can only be used toward 2021-22 ST renewals. Great if you are on a 10 month plan where that money can go toward the December payment that was paused. But if you are on another payment plan then you were fully paid up for 2019-20. The 5% credit can't be used for 2021 playoffs (which most likely won't happen with fans). So if it can't be used for 2021 playoffs can it be used for 2022 playoffs or does it just sit in your your account until you can use it for 2022-23 renewals?

Option 2 is basically the same as Option 1 without the 5% APR. Since Option 1 says specifically that you are renewing at the same price as 2019-20 does that mean that with Option 2 in addition to banking your money interest free you might get a price increase? And if you bank the money and then decide not to renew for 2021-22 can you get your money back? I have to assume yes but all it says is that you can roll money over to 2021-22.

Option 3 is same as Option 2 where you might get a price increase but you do get your money back. But you won't get the refund for 3-4 weeks and then if they do the same renewal cycle where you need to start paying in March then you barely have your refund before you have to start giving it back to them again.

These options are a big bag of su*k if you did not get the benefit of the December pause on the 10 month plan.

Highatop308

Only took 4 months!
Jun 23, 2010
308, row 15. seat 28
I spoke to my rep the other day and I asked if the 2021 playoffs happen without fans then how would you honor the 2020 playoff pricing and he said "we'd have to do right by you and honor it in 2022" which is the right thing to do. I'm not holding my breath, I'm also not holding my breath we go back in February/March as Mayor Mahty likes to say. I would think the general public would at least need access to the vaccine before that happens. My rep did say the Bruins really really really really want fans (shocker) and they have all these protocols like seating, bathroom, concessions, escalator etc..sounds like a big headache to me. He said they'd probably send out a survey after the new year to gauge interest in how many would return in a month or two or wait until October. He wasn't sure if the Option 1 people would be offered seats based on seniority./first come first serve or what. i dont even know if you can buy outside of your pricing structure either. Sounds like they dont have their ducks in a row and they knew they needed a plan in place after the Globe article about still taking payments with no transparency. I feel like if that hadnt happened, theyd still be operating like business as usual. I didnt expect them to match the Celtics/Pats/Sox for STH options but then again those 3 owners are all fans of the game and were one of us at one point...Kraft and Wyc still are...JJ, well this is just an investment for him. No loyalty to his customers and it shows

Reactions: Ladyfan

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
I spoke to my rep the other day and I asked if the 2021 playoffs happen without fans then how would you honor the 2020 playoff pricing and he said "we'd have to do right by you and honor it in 2022" which is the right thing to do. I'm not holding my breath, I'm also not holding my breath we go back in February/March as Mayor Mahty likes to say. I would think the general public would at least need access to the vaccine before that happens. My rep did say the Bruins really really really really want fans (shocker) and they have all these protocols like seating, bathroom, concessions, escalator etc..sounds like a big headache to me. He said they'd probably send out a survey after the new year to gauge interest in how many would return in a month or two or wait until October. He wasn't sure if the Option 1 people would be offered seats based on seniority./first come first serve or what. i dont even know if you can buy outside of your pricing structure either. Sounds like they dont have their ducks in a row and they knew they needed a plan in place after the Globe article about still taking payments with no transparency. I feel like if that hadnt happened, theyd still be operating like business as usual. I didnt expect them to match the Celtics/Pats/Sox for STH options but then again those 3 owners are all fans of the game and were one of us at one point...Kraft and Wyc still are...JJ, well this is just an investment for him. No loyalty to his customers and it shows

Interesting that your rep brought up 2022 playoffs being frozen if they're played without fans. I wonder if you had contacted him via email if he'd say the same thing. Getting something in writing has a little bit more oomph. I agree with him that that's what the Bruins -SHOULD- do. Of course, there's the question of what happens if we don't make the playoffs in 2021 - I would think that they wouldn't have to freeze pricing to satisfy that clause, even if fans would have been prohibited from the Garden.

The other thing to remember is that STHs have had 6 premium end-of-season games wrenched from us (including three weekend games, one being a Leafs game and the other being the last game), and no playoff games. We buy the package with the assumption that we get the option to buy our playoff seat at a relatively good price - playoff tix are usually priced way too high on the secondary market. Now, admittedly, they didn't get the money from those unplayed games either, but I don't get the feeling like they're going to do anything to make it up to us - like Nashville did by giving some of their STHs the glass from their last SCF.

I can't really blame them too much for not figuring out the logistics of seating/seniority/etc. for (2020)-2021 yet. There's literally no schedule, and as of now TD Garden can't have fans per both the City of Boston and the State of Massachusetts, I assume. They also need to gauge interest - no point in figuring out seating assuming 25% capacity when the state says you can go to 35% and when only 20% of your STHs want in. That'll change at some point, but won't go from 0 to 100....but I think that piece in the Globe about fans being there in February is "glass half-full" puffery at best, and outright lying at worst.

As far as JJ not being a fan - good observation. He left after we were down 4-1 in Game 7 in 2013. He heart is in Buffalo, and his corporeal husk is probably somewhere in Florida. He probably thinks we had a victory in 2019 because he filled an arena for a literal once-in-a-lifetime Game 7 SCF at the Garden - at least it's one-in-a-lifetime if you live under 102.4 years old, on average.

Highatop308

Only took 4 months!
Jun 23, 2010
308, row 15. seat 28
Interesting that your rep brought up 2022 playoffs being frozen if they're played without fans. I wonder if you had contacted him via email if he'd say the same thing. Getting something in writing has a little bit more oomph. I agree with him that that's what the Bruins -SHOULD- do. Of course, there's the question of what happens if we don't make the playoffs in 2021 - I would think that they wouldn't have to freeze pricing to satisfy that clause, even if fans would have been prohibited from the Garden.

The other thing to remember is that STHs have had 6 premium end-of-season games wrenched from us (including three weekend games, one being a Leafs game and the other being the last game), and no playoff games. We buy the package with the assumption that we get the option to buy our playoff seat at a relatively good price - playoff tix are usually priced way too high on the secondary market. Now, admittedly, they didn't get the money from those unplayed games either, but I don't get the feeling like they're going to do anything to make it up to us - like Nashville did by giving some of their STHs the glass from their last SCF.

I can't really blame them too much for not figuring out the logistics of seating/seniority/etc. for (2020)-2021 yet. There's literally no schedule, and as of now TD Garden can't have fans per both the City of Boston and the State of Massachusetts, I assume. They also need to gauge interest - no point in figuring out seating assuming 25% capacity when the state says you can go to 35% and when only 20% of your STHs want in. That'll change at some point, but won't go from 0 to 100....but I think that piece in the Globe about fans being there in February is "glass half-full" puffery at best, and outright lying at worst.

As far as JJ not being a fan - good observation. He left after we were down 4-1 in Game 7 in 2013. He heart is in Buffalo, and his corporeal husk is probably somewhere in Florida. He probably thinks we had a victory in 2019 because he filled an arena for a literal once-in-a-lifetime Game 7 SCF at the Garden - at least it's one-in-a-lifetime if you live under 102.4 years old, on average.
I will try getting that 2022 playoff thing in writing. I'm not sure he will address it in writing because if he does then I can bring it to Keith's attention and the powers above him and they'd have to honor it or he'd out of a job without giving the green light to say that. I don't necessarily fault them for not having a plan for some fans for 20/21 because based on how strict Baker and Mahty are, I cant see them allowing a quarter of the building back just like that. I don't know what protocols they have for concessions and bathrooms. You cant tell someone they cant use the bathroom if they have to go and if you bring your kid and hes bored and hungry you have to get food. I understand the spacing of seats and the escalators but if they put restrictions when you can use the bathroom and get food, thats a big time incovenience. I have always worked under the assumption we will be back in October. I'm sure they're pushing ultra hard with city and state officials to let it happen but I cant see it. The Globe article I was referencing when the one Matt Porter did a month ago about how they keep taking the monthly payments with zero transparency while other Boston teams were stopping payments months ago/checking in on STH questions etc..As soon as Porter told the Bruins he had an article ready to go, the Bruins sent out that Friday 6pm email about no December payment.

Last edited:

Highatop308

Only took 4 months!
Jun 23, 2010
308, row 15. seat 28
Quick question: Does anyone know what happens to your account if you don’t select either option? I ask because as Susan referenced in the OT thread a few days ago, my good friend Steve has been at MGH since Dec 19 batting a tough case of Covid. to my knowledge he hasn’t chosen an option yet (email dropped on 12/15, he went to MGH 12/19). I reached out to his rep on his cell as well as an email and left Keith Ricci a direct message on twitter to make them both aware of the situation. Both haven’t responded and that was 4 or 5 days ago. I wanted to make sure that if god forbid he is still in the hospital beyond Jan 15 that his account wouldn’t be terminated. That wasn’t spelled out in the email. Im sure they’re going to be swamped on Monday so that’s why I wanted to get ahead of it and put it on their radar. I’m sure once Steve beats this he will want to return to the Garden ASAP. He’s been a STH since 85 and never misses a home game. If anyone knows how that situation would work, please let me know.

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Quick question: Does anyone know what happens to your account if you don’t select either option? I ask because as Susan referenced in the OT thread a few days ago, my good friend Steve has been at MGH since Dec 19 batting a tough case of Covid. to my knowledge he hasn’t chosen an option yet (email dropped on 12/15, he went to MGH 12/19). I reached out to his rep on his cell as well as an email and left Keith Ricci a direct message on twitter to make them both aware of the situation. Both haven’t responded and that was 4 or 5 days ago. I wanted to make sure that if god forbid he is still in the hospital beyond Jan 15 that his account wouldn’t be terminated. That wasn’t spelled out in the email. Im sure they’re going to be swamped on Monday so that’s why I wanted to get ahead of it and put it on their radar. I’m sure once Steve beats this he will want to return to the Garden ASAP. He’s been a STH since 85 and never misses a home game. If anyone knows how that situation would work, please let me know.

First of all, best wishes to Steve. I don't know him...but if my memory serves me, he sits in the same area as the older woman who's a superfan that I notice all the time.

Sounds like you're taking all the right steps - is Steve the "official ticket holder" for a group of people? If so, one of them could chime in. Family perhaps? In defense of the front office, it would be tough for the STH office to take the word of just a friend that Steve would want a renewal - if he says 2 months later, "Hey, I never authorized that", he'd be right.

My GUESS would be if they heard absolutely nothing that they would put him in the second option listed above - ie his funds would be available for the abbreviated 2021 season (if games are made available to the public), and any unused funds roll over into 2021-22, but he would NOT be automatically renewed for the 2021-22 season, and would NOT be obligated to purchase for the 2021-22 season. And he'd get the (alleged) rate increase. Not the worst punishment, per se, but not ideal if he's going to renew for 2021-22 anyway.

I'm hope that if you actually get in touch with a rep, they'd be understanding of this unique situation.

My understanding (and I've been lax myself - I need to contact my own rep) is that STHs can still keep their spots even if they get all their money back, but again, I could be wrong. They normally don't ask for renewals until around March. So, again, worst case scenario, Steve should still have his seat, but would miss out on the price freeze if everyone did absolutely nothing.

My heart goes out to Steve and his loved ones. This COVID thing only gets worse the closer it hits home.

Highatop308

Only took 4 months!
Jun 23, 2010
308, row 15. seat 28
First of all, best wishes to Steve. I don't know him...but if my memory serves me, he sits in the same area as the older woman who's a superfan that I notice all the time.

Sounds like you're taking all the right steps - is Steve the "official ticket holder" for a group of people? If so, one of them could chime in. Family perhaps? In defense of the front office, it would be tough for the STH office to take the word of just a friend that Steve would want a renewal - if he says 2 months later, "Hey, I never authorized that", he'd be right.

My GUESS would be if they heard absolutely nothing that they would put him in the second option listed above - ie his funds would be available for the abbreviated 2021 season (if games are made available to the public), and any unused funds roll over into 2021-22, but he would NOT be automatically renewed for the 2021-22 season, and would NOT be obligated to purchase for the 2021-22 season. And he'd get the (alleged) rate increase. Not the worst punishment, per se, but not ideal if he's going to renew for 2021-22 anyway.

I'm hope that if you actually get in touch with a rep, they'd be understanding of this unique situation.

My understanding (and I've been lax myself - I need to contact my own rep) is that STHs can still keep their spots even if they get all their money back, but again, I could be wrong. They normally don't ask for renewals until around March. So, again, worst case scenario, Steve should still have his seat, but would miss out on the price freeze if everyone did absolutely nothing.

My heart goes out to Steve and his loved ones. This COVID thing only gets worse the closer it hits home.
Steve sits in the last row of 308, one over from Paula. He’s tall with a grey scuzzed head and always in a Chara jersey. He has a single ticket just like myself. My intentions weren’t to speak for him on his options, just to make them aware of why he didn’t choose an option and if it does default to option 2 and that does come with an increase then that sucks for him. I made it clear I wasn’t trying to tell them what option to choose, just to wait to hear from him if they haven’t by the 15th. I know they’re out of the office but figured I’d get a quick acknowledgement that they’re aware of the situation. His wife doesn’t know anything about the Bruins, let alone STH stuff so relaying any of this to her is not something she needs right now or would understand I don’t think. I will keep you all posted as I learn more

Highatop308

Only took 4 months!
Jun 23, 2010
308, row 15. seat 28
Quick update: Steve is doing MUCH BETTER! The fever is gone. They drained his lungs and kidneys. The diabetes weren’t a problem and he could be coming off the ventilator this week.
I did hear back from both his rep as well as Keith Ricci. They are going to put his account on hold until they speak to him so if he does pass the January 15th deadline which I think he will, there will not be a default choice. Good news all around!

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Quick update: Steve is doing MUCH BETTER! The fever is gone. They drained his lungs and kidneys. The diabetes weren’t a problem and he could be coming off the ventilator this week.
I did hear back from both his rep as well as Keith Ricci. They are going to put his account on hold until they speak to him so if he does pass the January 15th deadline which I think he will, there will not be a default choice. Good news all around!
Thanks for updating me on our pal Steve. I miss you both and am looking forward to seeing you at games ASAP.

nickyb

May 5, 2004
The deadline is almost upon us here, curious which way people have gone given their options ??? Option 1, Option 2 or Refund ???

BruinsFan1990

Mar 29, 2016
Winthrop, MA
The deadline is almost upon us here, curious which way people have gone given their options ??? Option 1, Option 2 or Refund ???

I went with the refund option. I can make more on my money elsewhere.

Does anyone know if the refund will be deposited directly into our bank account on file?

GlenFeatherstone

Feb 15, 2016
I was considering option 1 until me reaching out to my rep twice on email and called the phone number once and have got zero response. Disrespectful. It’s making me consider option 3 now.

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Just sent mail asking for refund, but verifying that it doesn't completely release my seat for 2021-22. I'll have to see what 2021-22 looks like, but it's looking a hard "no" so far. If there's a price drop, I'll consider it.

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
Just sent mail asking for refund, but verifying that it doesn't completely release my seat for 2021-22. I'll have to see what 2021-22 looks like, but it's looking a hard "no" so far. If there's a price drop, I'll consider it.

When you get that verification that a refund does not release your seats can you post that?

I'm leaning toward a refund but the guaranteed same pricing wording with Option 1 has me undecided. I can't believe that they will increase prices on refund requestors but wouldn't put it past them that they will do that.

Reactions: 13Hockey

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
When you get that verification that a refund does not release your seats can you post that?

I'm leaning toward a refund but the guaranteed same pricing wording with Option 1 has me undecided. I can't believe that they will increase prices on refund requestors but wouldn't put it past them that they will do that.

Here it is, straight from my STH guy:

Yes, you will have the chance to renew your Season Tickets during “regular” renewals in the Spring.

It seems to me the only big advantage to taking "Option 1" is the price freeze. Well, and not having to bother to remember to renew in the spring, if you're prone to being forgetful. They also claim the 2021 playoffs will also have a freeze, but that's dependent on both their being playoffs with fans in May 2021 (doubtful for 100% capacity), and on the Bruins making the playoffs and making a deep enough run for that to be a legit incentive. And, also, on the NHL having playoff games outside of a bubble. Plus, keep in mind - we already know our first two rounds will be against two of seven opponents. No Leafs, no Habs - in the beforetimes, those playoff games were HUGE benefits for STHs. Rangers might be a good opponent in terms of saving STHs money (assuming they could make the playoffs this year), but that might be a little doubtful now, because folks from NYC aren't going to be traveling as much.

I sort of discount the 5% APR benefit. It exists, but...again, I'm no financial wizard, but I'd feel like my money is both safer and more profitable if it's in an rather dull index fund / index ETF. I can get to it when I want it, I know it'll be there without having to beg for it, and I think the rate of return will be just as good, if not better.

The thing that makes me suspicious about the "price freeze" is that it probably will last only one year. Your price stays the same for 2021-22, and then when you come to renew in 2022-2023, BAM, you get a double price hike so it matches your neighbors. So, if the prices are slated to go up $5-$10 per seat per game per year (sic), that's really only one year of savings, and next year it goes up $10-$20 per seat per game. For two seats, you wind up saving about $400-$800 if my estimates are accurate, but you lose any flexibility of choosing whether you want to be a STH in 2021-22.

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
Here it is, straight from my STH guy:

It seems to me the only big advantage to taking "Option 1" is the price freeze. Well, and not having to bother to remember to renew in the spring, if you're prone to being forgetful. They also claim the 2021 playoffs will also have a freeze, but that's dependent on both their being playoffs with fans in May 2021 (doubtful for 100% capacity), and on the Bruins making the playoffs and making a deep enough run for that to be a legit incentive. And, also, on the NHL having playoff games outside of a bubble. Plus, keep in mind - we already know our first two rounds will be against two of seven opponents. No Leafs, no Habs - in the beforetimes, those playoff games were HUGE benefits for STHs. Rangers might be a good opponent in terms of saving STHs money (assuming they could make the playoffs this year), but that might be a little doubtful now, because folks from NYC aren't going to be traveling as much.

I sort of discount the 5% APR benefit. It exists, but...again, I'm no financial wizard, but I'd feel like my money is both safer and more profitable if it's in an rather dull index fund / index ETF. I can get to it when I want it, I know it'll be there without having to beg for it, and I think the rate of return will be just as good, if not better.

The thing that makes me suspicious about the "price freeze" is that it probably will last only one year. Your price stays the same for 2021-22, and then when you come to renew in 2022-2023, BAM, you get a double price hike so it matches your neighbors. So, if the prices are slated to go up $5-$10 per seat per game per year (sic), that's really only one year of savings, and next year it goes up $10-$20 per seat per game. For two seats, you wind up saving about $400-$800 if my estimates are accurate, but you lose any flexibility of choosing whether you want to be a STH in 2021-22.

Just once I wish that this organization could be honest and straight forward instead of making the loyal STH play guessing games. Just tell us if picking option 2 or 3 will mean paying a higher price than the Option 1 people. Although I'm not confident that the garden will have fans or be at full capacity by the start of the
2021-22 season.

the negotiator

Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Will likely take option 1 and see how it plays out

I don't expect to be in the seats until next fall with a ( very) slight chance of attending playoffs depending on how deep the Bs go AND how widespread the vaccine distribution has been completed.

I have zero interest in any games during the regular season - which ends May 8th. It will be interesting to see how the Bs react if/ when they offer me a regular season game and I pass based on safety considerations. Right now my 21-22 season is paid and I don't want this season chipping away at that balance.

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Just once I wish that this organization could be honest and straight forward instead of making the loyal STH play guessing games. Just tell us if picking option 2 or 3 will mean paying a higher price than the Option 1 people. Although I'm not confident that the garden will have fans or be at full capacity by the start of the
2021-22 season.

My guess is that they'll do something to make Option 1 fans "happy". If there's no price hike (or a price drop) for 2021-22, they'll give them a (deeper) discount, or extend their "price freeze" until they do have a hike. But that's just a guess. I'm only on my third year as a STH, and I've already been disappointed by the higher ups in charge. (But not by the reps - they've been decent with what they've been given to work with.) So, the "makeup" if there's no price hike could be anything from a great discount the next year to a Bruins autographed item to a jumbo homemade meatball.

Will likely take option 1 and see how it plays out

I don't expect to be in the seats until next fall with a ( very) slight chance of attending playoffs depending on how deep the Bs go AND how widespread the vaccine distribution has been completed.

I have zero interest in any games during the regular season - which ends May 8th. It will be interesting to see how the Bs react if/ when they offer me a regular season game and I pass based on safety considerations. Right now my 21-22 season is paid and I don't want this season chipping away at that balance.

If they allow seating during the regular season, which I sincerely doubt, they may have to totally revamp where your seat is, and who gets tickets, particularly if they operate at reduced capacity at the start. Check this sample of a generic stadium:

They'll probably need to take a survey of those who would be interested in coming back, and who would be willing to upgrade/downgrade their seat based upon availability. If the STHs wanting seats is less than those available, everyone wins. If not, I imagine they pick based on some formula involving tenure and seat location.

I don't see them forcing any STHs to go for the abbreviated 2020-21 season. "My uncle bought tickets to a Bruins game in March 2020 and is now in the ICU" would be a bad quote for the Globe to run. It would be the same reasoning behind the postponment of a game a few years ago when there was a huge snowstorm, despite both teams already being in Boston - they don't want to be responsible for someone taking an unnecessary risk going to a game because they'd invested in the ticket.

the negotiator

Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
My guess is that they'll do something to make Option 1 fans "happy". If there's no price hike (or a price drop) for 2021-22, they'll give them a (deeper) discount, or extend their "price freeze" until they do have a hike. But that's just a guess. I'm only on my third year as a STH, and I've already been disappointed by the higher ups in charge. (But not by the reps - they've been decent with what they've been given to work with.) So, the "makeup" if there's no price hike could be anything from a great discount the next year to a Bruins autographed item to a jumbo homemade meatball.

If they allow seating during the regular season, which I sincerely doubt, they may have to totally revamp where your seat is, and who gets tickets, particularly if they operate at reduced capacity at the start. Check this sample of a generic stadium:

They'll probably need to take a survey of those who would be interested in coming back, and who would be willing to upgrade/downgrade their seat based upon availability. If the STHs wanting seats is less than those available, everyone wins. If not, I imagine they pick based on some formula involving tenure and seat location.

I don't see them forcing any STHs to go for the abbreviated 2020-21 season. "My uncle bought tickets to a Bruins game in March 2020 and is now in the ICU" would be a bad quote for the Globe to run. It would be the same reasoning behind the postponment of a game a few years ago when there was a huge snowstorm, despite both teams already being in Boston - they don't want to be responsible for someone taking an unnecessary risk going to a game because they'd invested in the ticket.

I think you hit the nail on the head with a big hammer

The risk of a STH being ' forced" to attend and then ending up in the ICU is a risk they know they can't afford to take

nickyb

May 5, 2004
Anyone else still thinking about what to do ?? Haha I keep going back and forth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad