OT: Ticket Thread - 2019/20 (Make sure to read rules on post 1 before posting tix!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Man 2012 feels like 1912 reading through this thread.

I wish I still had the 302 row 12 seats I gave up I'd love them for the playoffs all things considered. Problem was I also had a pair in Loge 22 row 13 at the time that I liked way more and used more. ECFs were like 350 a game finals 450 noone has that kind of money I'm not their employee I don't want to buy expensive tickets I have no choice but to scalp because I sign up for 44 games a year 3 preseason.

TD Garden lower bowl is bad for hockey and way too shallow. That row 13 seat on the blue line one of the seats caught the glass connector right inbetween you and Rask. Thats 3rd to last row in the section. I went to Centre Bell last week oh man is it better and way steeper and closer to the ice in the lower bowl.

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Anyone else get snail mail from the Bruins today asking for renewals in a glossy folder? If you know a STH who "doesn't do email", you might want to warn them and tell them to call their rep....for me, the price on the printed sheet was the allegedly incorrect, lower price.

I'm checking in with my rep just to see which price is actually correct. I'm sure I won't like the answer, and I'm sure he won't like giving me the answer, but I guess that's the way it goes.

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
Anyone else get snail mail from the Bruins today asking for renewals in a glossy folder? If you know a STH who "doesn't do email", you might want to warn them and tell them to call their rep....for me, the price on the printed sheet was the allegedly incorrect, lower price.

I'm checking in with my rep just to see which price is actually correct. I'm sure I won't like the answer, and I'm sure he won't like giving me the answer, but I guess that's the way it goes.

My hard copy invoice has the same price as the email for the 2019-20 season.

For playoffs the hard copy invoice shows a lower per round price but then the total on the invoice does not add up to the per round prices on the invoice but it does add up based on the higher prices in the email. So in summary total price on playoff invoice is correct but while the individual per round prices are not right on the hard copy it is correct in the email.

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
My hard copy invoice has the same price as the email for the 2019-20 season.

For playoffs the hard copy invoice shows a lower per round price but then the total on the invoice does not add up to the per round prices on the invoice but it does add up based on the higher prices in the email. So in summary total price on playoff invoice is correct but while the individual per round prices are not right on the hard copy it is correct in the email.

Yup, my hard copy had the email price - the one before they sent me the "oops, we gave you the incorrect price" email.

To top all of this off, at about 8:40 PM Friday night, I got a second email. My 2019-20 season price matches the high price I'm now expecting, but now my 2019 playoff price is even higher! My account manager says the strip is $2108, while the email says $2216 for the strip. The $108 discrepancy can't be from fees/pay-as-we-play alone. The ridiculously high strip price for my balcony end seat is $119 for round 2! That's nuts.

I sent another email in, but...considering they dumped this at 8 PM on a Friday night, I assume nobody's home for the weekend.

They've literally had all year to price the 2019-20 season. And I get that they want a clearer playoff picture before they start pricing the playoffs, but...the ticketing office does not have their stuff together at all for renewals.

sisu

Jun 2, 2008
boston, ma
selling the following games - payment via paypal/venmo, mobile tickets transferred via bruins account. PM if interested.

row 5 balcony behind the net - bruins shoot 2x - $118/pair (STH face)

Tuesday, February 26 San Jose Sharkssold
Tuesday, March 5 Carolina Hurricanes7:00 PM
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Last edited:

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
We hope you are doing well! As you know, 2019-20 Season Ticket renewals are underway. We wanted to reach out to let you know about an issue with your playoff invoice. When we were mailing out your hard copy invoice, the incorrect price was printed for your playoff tickets. Although your total price was correct, the round by round price was off. To view the correct round by round pricing, please log into Account Manager, view the table below, or reach out directly at 617-624-1891.

53221810_2259187327668498_2762540234850697216_n.png

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
If that is higher than your price on Account Manager, then (possibly) the Account Manager price is right. I had an email back-and-forth with ticketing folks today. The price on my playoff strip was initially a little over $2100. Then they sent me an automated email saying it was over $2200. I emailed the ticketing folks...at first they said $2200. I said "LOL WUT - that's not what Account Manager says", and they said "Oops, you and Account Manager are right. It's the original $2100 price because we moved you." (Again, a move that I neither asked for nor wanted.) Then they sent me another automated "confirmation" message...saying $2200.

Honestly, I'm trying to give them the benefit of the doubt. I know there are real humans behind this, and humans make mistakes. But season ticket renewals this year have been frustrating at best. If you have any doubts as to your prices, or just want to check, I'd email or call your rep.

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
We hope you are doing well! As you know, 2019-20 Season Ticket renewals are underway. We wanted to reach out to let you know about an issue with your playoff invoice. When we were mailing out your hard copy invoice, the incorrect price was printed for your playoff tickets. Although your total price was correct, the round by round price was off. To view the correct round by round pricing, please log into Account Manager, view the table below, or reach out directly at 617-624-1891.

View attachment 191835

Got the same message.

They are awful this year.

WickedBruinsGirl

May 1, 2003
Cambridge
Ridiculous blunders this year. I know it's not the Reps fault, but why send out renewals when everything seems like a hot mess? It looks like I have the same seat according to the seating chart that we can't technically go by, and my the STHs next to me will still be next to me, but they bumped the STHs on the aisle over to the "old Loge 20" aka new expanded part of 19.

My tickets went from $98 to $105. I haven't even paid attention to the playoff pricing because I don't know which is the true price. I think the Cup Final is under $400 which I consider decent at least.

Some of my rowmates got an email for Select A Seat for March 19/20. I didn't get that email. Did anybody else?

Also I heard that the visiting team will be entering through Loge 5. I don't know how accurate that is, but it would make sense if they move or renovate the visiting team's locker room.

Every year I'm on the fence about renewing. If I do renew, the earlier the better obviously. My friend pointed out that I don't have a hard time selling, which this season seemed like a lot because people were actually interested. But now I'm worried that the price point might not be in my favor for unloading games. Ugh.

Last edited:
Reactions: talkinaway

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
There is only one thing the Bruins ticket office excels at - hitting your credit card when they know a playoff home game WILL be played.

That's the absolute truth. Last year, it must have been Game 7 of the first round, I literally zipped out of the Garden after we won, to hit the T. Before I even got through the turnstile, my cell phone vibrated. Credit card alert from the Boston Bruins Organization, charging me for the first two games of round 2.

I mean...I knew I was going to have to pay up. But at least let the buzz of winning wear off before giving me the hangover of a credit card charge.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Ridiculous blunders this year. I know it's not the Reps fault, but why send out renewals when everything seems like a hot mess? It looks like I have the same seat according to the seating chart that we can't technically go by, and my the STHs next to me will still be next to me, but they bumped the STHs on the aisle over to the "old Loge 20" aka new expanded part of 19.

My tickets went from $98 to $105. I haven't even paid attention to the playoff pricing because I don't know which is the true price. I think the Cup Final is under $400 which I consider decent at least.

Some of my rowmates got an email for Select A Seat for March 19/20. I didn't get that email. Did anybody else?

Also I heard that the visiting team will be entering through Loge 5. I don't know how accurate that is, but it would make sense if they move or renovate the visiting team's locker room.

Every year I'm on the fence about renewing. If I do renew, the earlier the better obviously. My friend pointed out that I don't have a hard time selling, which this season seemed like a lot because people were actually interested. But now I'm worried that the price point might not be in my favor for unloading games. Ugh.
I got the "select-a-seat" e-mail. I hope you renew. we miss seeing you and Tracy at games.

Bodit9

Oct 22, 2016
Upstate NY
Hey all. Am looking to get 2 tickets for Columbus on March 16th. Hoping to bring my son to his first Bruins game. Thanks.

Newfie Bruin

Apr 30, 2003
NL
Visit site
Anyone selling a pair to Kings game on 7th? In town to see the concert that weekend with the wife and looking forward to taking her to her first Bruins game! Thanks

Last edited:

LucicIsABeast

Dec 7, 2008
Lville IL
Does anyone know if I can supplant someone into my spot on the season ticket list? I am guessing no, but figured someone here might no (or I can ask my rep). Sad day to drop from it since I've been on it for so long

redline76

Nov 14, 2008
I got 2 for tonights vs carolina. balcony center ice last row STH price (59$ a pop)
Due to the storm work has us staying late tonight so i cant go.

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
I have 2 for Thursday's Florida game. Loge 9 Row 26. Face is $104. Admittedly not a high demand game so I'll take some off and sell for $95 each.

BruinsFan0877

May 22, 2009
Boston, MA
I know of someone who didn't renew for this season and I know of long-time season ticket holders who are not renewing this year. I renewed as I am willing to pay the price to see this team play, but if they have a few down years in the future then I will require a ticket price decrease to continue. Season tickets are only a good value now if the Bruins make a decent playoff run. With Bergeron looking as good as ever and the surrounding cast doing their jobs well, it seems unlikely that will be happening anytime soon though! The Bruins are betting heavy on that being the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad