Ticket Exchange Thread....READ INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY

Johnonhfboards

Aug 7, 2013
Tickets to Sunday september 28. TONITE!!!!!

Have 2 tickets for the game tonite

Section 112 row 12 Sears 1,2

Willing to trade for any game or sell

Paid 107$ per ticket. Selling for $100 OBO

Bedards Dad

I was in the pool!!
Nov 3, 2011
Toronto
I have 4 tickets to the final preseason game on Friday.

Section 118, row 24. $120 each.

I'm selling these for a friend, but will be at the game myself, so I can hand them off to you.

Last edited:

ViewsFromThe6ix

Zachary on the Attackary
Oct 17, 2013
6ix
Anyone have some tickets to regular season games?

Any games on Saturday or Sunday are preferred. Hit me up if you are selling. Thanks.

JD12

Jul 11, 2008
PE, Canada
Looking for 2 for November 29 vs Caps if anyone is selling yet. If not ill try again closer to the date.

ryeguy

Sep 16, 2010
Kitchener Ontario
Looking for a pair for tickets for the Dec 20th game vs the Flyers. My brother in law is a die hard Flyers fan and has never been to an NHL game.

breitzes

Mar 30, 2004
Wanted: Leafs vs. Kings tickets

Looking for 2 tickets to Leafs vs. Kings on Dec 14. PM me please.

Thanks!

IcedTwoTimer

Sep 10, 2010
Two tickets to leafs vs sabres Oct 28
Section 324 Row 7 for face value - $110/ticket.

Let me know if interested.

Thanks

29dryden29

Jul 4, 2010
London Ont
Anyone have a single for Wed night? I have to bring my daughter to TO for a concert so I figure I should see if I can get a seat to see my HABS open in TO.

Inigo Montoya

Aug 29, 2008
Newmarket, ON
Hello everyone,

I represent George Brown College and the Toronto Marlies and have been gifted an opportunity through the team for a fundraising project through the Toronto Marlies. I have a plethora of tickets available for the gold section (which is centre ice) available for only $25 each (regular $37, $44 on game day) with $5 going back to the George Brown Foundation. I have tickets to three games:

• Saturday Decmber 7th @ 3 pm vs. Rochester
  • Sunday December 13th @ 3 pm vs. St. John's
  • Boxing Day Classic vs. Hamilton

I can't hand out specific rows or seats but if you purchase your tickets through me with all the cash for your group I can assure you that they will all be together. You also can't really go wrong with the gold section, they are great seats!

Everyone knows how great Marlies game can be as there is a fun atmosphere and we get to look at all of the prospects moving through the system. Unfortunately Nylander was sent back to MODO but we still get to get a look at the future crop of Maple Leafs.

Obviously this is a forum so there are credibility issues but feel free to PM me and I will give you my contact information and will gladly meet up with you or come to your place of business to make a formal sales pitch. I can show you all the invoices, seating charts, and formal package provided to me by the Toronto Marlies to prove my credibility.

Let me know guys as I have been a member of this site for quite sometime and would really like to spread this opportunity to as many of you as possible to see a ton of true fans at these games.

drvannostren

Nov 9, 2011
Canucks

Canucks traveler, looking to cross off some more arenas to hit all 30. Trip booked to ANA in Nov, Pit and Toronto in Dec.

Looking for 1 ticket, I'll sit/stand pretty much anywhere, preferably Canucks shooting twice end, seems there's nothing on Stubhub < $200USD that isn't standing room no alcohol. Seems rather odd to not be able to stand/drink so I'm not really interested in that.

Ok, so I've seen the view from standing room and read the thread regarding it, sounds pretty solid actually and if the only thing ever obscured is the tron, that's fine by me. My only quam is no alcohol. Does anyone know the reason for this? At Rogers Arena we have 1 full section of no alcohol but I can't figure out why they would do this all the way around.

Last edited:

Lebanese Leaf

Sep 19, 2009
Toronto, ON
I have two tickets for tomorrow night's game against Colorado...

Section 313
Row 8
Seats 8, 9

Selling them for face, $315 for the pair.

PM me if interested.

yideboit

Aug 5, 2010
hey guys

not sure if this is the proper spot for this, but was trying to keep the board as un-cluttered as possible with ticket stuff

so basically i'm wondering what the best route is for getting cheap tickets based on people's experiences...

obvious options i've considered:

1) current time (days before the game) on stub hub
2) game day (electronic delivery) stub hub
3) game day scalper (before game time)
4) game day scalper (after puck drop)

* not going to consider this forum as a source since the tickets are relatively rare on here!

is there anything i missed? if so what... if not then what is the cheapest method from your experiences?

thanks everyone!

trina

Oct 20, 2014
Nov 8th vs. Rangers

Hi guys,

Looking for 2 tix for Sat Nov 8th vs. Rangers for my boyfriend's birthday. I've checked Stub Hub and the prices are crazy! :(

Erz8771

Aug 2, 2007
T.Bay
What can the locals tell me about the "crown royal box". Is it just a bar in the building where you cant even watch the game?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad