Prospect Info: THW's The Next Ones Draft Guide: Avs Draft Prep Headquarters

UpsideHockey

Jan 6, 2004
Calgary, Canada
bit.ly
Rome wasn't built in a day and neither was The Next Ones 2013 NHL Entry Draft Guide.

Copious amount of draft info...

THW's Official Draft Guide is now live on The Hockey Writers - all free. Bookmark and check back often as this is a "live" article that is continually updated with new articles as our team of "prospect profilers" churn out articles on the draft and your favourite team's prospects.

*New easy prospect finder: 2013 NHL Draft Prospect Index >110 prospect close ups in unique template

Prototype Sample Profiles:
Nathan MacKinnon Draft Profile
Seth Jones Draft Profile
Jonathan Drouin Draft Profile

What you'll find:
Avs specific articles contained within the guide and at this link

Including:
Colorado Avalanche: Draft Day Action

Colorado Avalanche: What Does Passing On Seth Jones Mean?

___

*2013 NHL Draft Prospect Index
**2013 NHL Draft Guide: The Next Ones
***2013 NHL Draft Rankings: The Next Ones Final Top 210

ANewHope

Nuggets|Avs|Broncos
May 26, 2011
- A hybrid of Steven Stamkos, John Tavares and Sidney Crosby – if you can envision that.

- Hall of Fame comparator: Steve Yzerman; Maurice “The Rocket†Richard

- Cross-sport comparison: Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson; “All Day†is a ferocious and explosive competitor in the same vein as Nate and both are dangerous offensive weapons. Although not so severe as Peterson’s, MacKinnon also had to come back from a knee injury. One also has to throw in Kobe Bryant as Nate admires him as an athlete.

lol not bad.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
This is going to keep me up all night reading this stuff. Can't watch most of these players so the best I can do is read about them. Thanks.

Agreed, I need to go to bed, evil posting this...

Edit: This has me even more pumped about Mackinnon, DON'T TRADE THE PICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit:

“Mr. MacMoney – Generational talent; clutch scorer; able to elevate his game at key times; and an intensity like “The Rocket”, Maurice Richard.”

- Eldon MacDonald, THW (War Room Series)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad