Pre-Game Talk: Thursday vs. Vancouver: Freeze Company

The upcoming Montreal games…

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
like good job and congrats for taking the initiative, but you should put a Bouchard choice in
He’s technically in the first choice because him playing implies Tippett is resting one of his more “trusted” guys. ;)

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
61xvFPfQUwL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Reactions: CageRage

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
I’m just watching the game now from last night. 2nd line looks really good but man o man, is Yamamoto ever snake bitten. He could have had 5 last night I have seen

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
I’m just watching the game now from last night. 2nd line looks really good but man o man, is Yamamoto ever snake bitten. He could have had 5 last night I have seen

Yeah, but I find it encouraging how many chances he's had the last two games.

Before that he wasn't really getting those chances even. He was really struggling with the puck before.

The goals will come.

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
Yeah, but I find it encouraging how many chances he's had the last two games.

Before that he wasn't really getting those chances even. He was really struggling with the puck before.

The goals will come.
And another thing, that 2nd line looks dangerous. Sets up some interesting decisions.
I strongly think Puljujarvi should stay with McJesus and Drai. He is so good at getting picks loose and great in corners
Keep 2nd together
Now we put the rest of the pieces for a bottom 6.
Xxx McLeod Archibald
Yyy Khaira Kassian

solve for xxx and yyy
I think Chiasson could be useful as well as Ennis.
Any thoughts?

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
IMO we need to see what Bouchard can do against a team of this caliber. If we need more of a puck moving element because we are having a tough time scoring then we need to see what he can do. I am also not very partial to Kulikov based on his play with us to date. I would give Lagesson another look with Larsson.

Draisaitl-McDavid-Puljujarvi
Kahun-RNH-Yamamoto
Neal-Khaira-Chiasson
Shore-McLeod-Archibald

Nurse-Bear
Lagesson-Larsson/Barrie
Jones-Bouchard

Rest Barrie or Larsson and Kulikov for a game on D.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
As for the poll options, none of those are worth voting for IMO. We need to play them hard and well so that if/when we play them in the postseason we can devise a plant to beat them. It will be important to see what our 2nd line can do and also how Bouch would handle a heavy and fast forecheck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad