GDT: Thursday in Beantown: CGY at BOS, March 5, 5PM MT, SNW.

FlamesFan18

Frank the Tank
Feb 26, 2010
Calgary
Cant completely blame Ramo when he had two solid one goal games recently but our team still couldnt even score a damn goal.

Aug 3, 2010
For those concerned about how Gaudreau looks at this point of the season, I seem to remember Monahan started to look and play pretty doggedly last year around this time as he wasn't yet conditioned to the season length both mentally or physically.

Just like Monahan, I think Gaudreau needs the time and benefit of developing physically during his first professional off-season in order to be prepared in the home stretch post-trade deadline.

Shawnofthedeadz

Jan 18, 2013
For those concerned about how Gaudreau looks at this point of the season, I seem to remember Monahan started to look and play pretty doggedly last year around this time as he wasn't yet conditioned to the season length both mentally or physically.

Just like Monahan, I think Gaudreau needs the time and benefit of developing physically during his first professional off-season in order to be prepared in the home stretch post-trade deadline.

I agree with this. Gaudreau has gotten really sloppy. I think a break would help him refocus and stop turning over the puck or killing plays. Obviously a summer too will help him bulk up and to grow up (meaning more physically fit).

FlamesFan18

Frank the Tank
Feb 26, 2010
Calgary
Not feelin this at all, one team came out to keep their playoff spot and it isnt us. I dont trust our goal scoring anymore, Ramo is saving us lately.

Gritty

Nov 28, 2011
Ramo is in the zone this road trip... We've seen Ramo have solid games before, but we haven't seen this level of consistency thus far. Really happy for the guy1

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad