GDT: Thursday in Beantown: CGY at BOS, March 5, 5PM MT, SNW.

Aug 21, 2014
How much is Jay loving this? The Flames winning is just making him look good to get a new job. I'm happy for him, say what you want but he's a good person.

This team, is practically Jay's baby.. He had to leave because he got labeled and will probably be forever labeled. "The guy who traded Iginla."

Shawnofthedeadz

Jan 18, 2013
This team, is practically Jay's baby.. He had to leave because he got labeled and will probably be forever labeled. "The guy who traded Iginla."

Hmmm, well a lot of the picks are his I don't think Burke nor Treliving get enough credit on here. Much more to a successful GM that drafting, trading and hiring a coach.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
This was a great game; I listened to most of it as I was finishing up a project of mine this evening. Watched the last 4 minutes of the game, plus OT. Man, that was an intense shoot-out with a killer finisher.

Schlemer's got more in the tank than I would have thought. I will say, our defense has been ridiculously impressive without Gio. If we could pull off a couple more wins off this trip; I think we'd really give ourselves a good shot at the playoffs.

It also doesn't help that apparently no one is willing to help us. The Habs are playing a dud game in LA, Washington didn't do very good tonight... and the Yotes had to let go with under a minute to play... oh well, we can just win and hopefully get some help down the line.

Flames Fanatic

Mediocre
Aug 14, 2008
Cochrane
Yeah, not sure anymore which goalie to keep. Keep in mind this is just a hot streak, InfinityIggy didnt you say that you are gonna make a Schlemko avatar? If so I call dibs:sarcasm:

I know, I just can't help but feel like we will regret if we let him go. When I consider doing the same with Hiller I'm less worried. Ramo still may peak, Hiller is what he is at this point I guess.

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
I love reading the salt in opposing teams threads when Calgary wins. If the Flames are garbage, what does that make the Bruins?

Kindly suck a bag of ****s, haters.

Not only that, but they are complaining that they lost because of the PP (7-2 in our favor). Didn't we only score 1 goal on the PP? Surely that isn't the reason they lost.

I'd also add that Bouma got high sticked within the first minute of the game (should have been a 4 minute penalty), and the refs only called 2 of like Bartkowski's 20 penalties he caused that game. He was always hooking/interfering with our players. Exaggeration on the Bartkowski penalties, but everytime he was on the ice, I saw some kind of hook, hold, or interference.

Flaming Satan

Driving into Legacy
May 29, 2014
YYC
Not only that, but they are complaining that they lost because of the PP (7-2 in our favor). Didn't we only score 1 goal on the PP? Surely that isn't the reason they lost.

I'd also add that Bouma got high sticked within the first minute of the game (should have been a 4 minute penalty), and the refs only called 2 of like Bartkowski's 20 penalties he caused that game. He was always hooking/interfering with our players. Exaggeration on the Bartkowski penalties, but everytime he was on the ice, I saw some kind of hook, hold, or interference.

But power play also means that they most likely lose scoring chances. So they missed 14 minutes of opportunies to score.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad